CHAPTER 14: THE TRUTH OF PALLU 2

Siddharth's POV:

It was on the outskirts of Hyderabad. An old closed factory, I don't know why we came here, at first Pallavi thought of going in alone, but we insisted on going with Pallu.

Inside the factory, Aasha and her people were seriously discussing something, and there was a group of girls held hostage by Aasha.

"Sid, Promise me that you will shoot each one of them in their forehead, and catch Aasha alive," She asked and I said okay.

We went in, I and Pallu shot them and as I promised Pallu I caught Aasha alive, Arjun and others helped the girls, in the meantime police and some Raw officials came there. Raw was involved because Aasha was dealing with international criminals.

"Hand me the injection," Pallu ordered, and Vihan took an injection from his bag, and gave that to Pallu, before I could ask her anything, she injected the medicine into Aasha's body, and in a few minutes, Aasha lost her conscious.

A small girl came near Pallu, "Akka, thank you for saving us," She said while hugging Pallu, "Do you feel any pain?" Pallu asked her with concerned eyes, the girl who was in a rage and killed about 50 people looked calm while talking to the small girl, I was baffled, who was true, the Pallu standing in front of me, or the Pallu I saw a few minutes ago??

The small girl showed her hand, showing her injury to Pallu, I think her hands were tied tightly which left marks on her hand, Pallu comforted her, and told her a story of a brave girl- who sacrificed herself to save her little sister.

Meanwhile, an ambulance came and took Aasha and the other injured girls. "I'm leaving everything to you, uncle," she said to the officer. I thought everything was over, but then Pallu took the bike keys from an officer and disappeared from there.

I was about to stop her but Arjun pulled me back, "Let her go, I will take you to her," He said, "What is going on, and where did you take Aasha, why is Pallu behaving like this,?" I asked Arjun, "You will get all your answers, but Pallu will tell them, so wait for a while," He said.

We all went to a hospital, I saw the bike that Pallu had taken earlier from an officer, we went in and I saw Pallu, Pallu's parents, the officer from before, and his wife I think- cause she was continuously praying while holding the officer's hand- standing near the operation theater.

"How is she now," Arjun asked Pallavi, "She is in the operation now, fortunately, Aasha's kidney matches hers, The Doctor said that there is a 99% success rate," she said with tears in her eyes, she was desperately praying.

I was about to go near her when the Doctor came out, "She is out of danger," he said, hearing that Pallu took a deep breath, "She will be shifted to ICU, for further observation, she will be discharged after a week," the doctor said and left.

The officer's wife came and hugged Pallu, "She is safe Pallu, you don't have to blame yourself anymore," she said, "She is safe Aunty, nothing will happen to her," Pallu said while crying.

Arjun consoled her and asked me to take her home, while they were in the hospital to take care of the kidnapped girls.

In the car, I thought of asking Pallu, but she fell asleep, cause she didn't sleep all night, I think I should drop the idea of questioning her, she will tell me when she wants to.

We reached Pallu's home, I carried her to her bed, I didn't want to disturb her sleep.

Only I and Pallu were at home, and all were at the hospital, I don't know who is in the hospital, but from everyone's concern I can say that they are important to them.

I came out of Pallu's room to drink water when I got a call from Kavya, I explained to them that everything was Okay so that they wouldn't worry anymore.