CHAPTER 9: AASHA

Pallavi's POV:

The next morning, we all were getting ready to go to the temple, I was wearing a yellow Anarkhali matched with earrings and the chain that Siddharth gave me yesterday. I completed my look with light makeup and ferocious pink lipstick.

 I completed my look with light makeup and ferocious pink lipstick

We went to Venkateshwara Swamy temple near our home.

We came back home and had our breakfast. After breakfast, everyone sat in the living room when someone knocked on the door, I opened the door, and to my surprise, it was Nandini, "Nandu.....!!!" I shouted and gave her a tight hug.

Then I introduced her to everyone, and she got close to everyone in less time, after that, we all played games and Siddharth was in his room, he said that he had work to do, so he was in his room from the morning.

After some time, I went to the kitchen to help Mom with the cooking, when someone knocked on the door, Nandini opened the door.

There was a girl at the door, Nandini asked "Who are you??" before she could answer Nandini, Kavya came from back and said "Aasha..!!" in shock

Then Siddharth's parents welcomed her and were chatting with her, in a few minutes, Kavya brought Aasha to me and introduced both of us to each other.

Aasha was wearing a short skirt and a sleeveless top, her dress was mostly revealing.

We said hi to each other then she asked "Kavya, Where is Siddharth Bava, I haven't seen him??" "He is in the room," Kavya said and took her to his room.

Mom asked me to give Aasha a glass of water, so I thought of taking two glasses so I could give Siddharth too.

I went to Siddharth's room with a tray of water glasses in my hand with Kavya and Aasha, Nandini also came with me, she was very curious about Siddharth's look.

Kavya knocked on Siddharth's room door, Siddharth opened the door, and Aasha jumped on him and gave him a tight hug, I and Nandini were shocked at Aasha's behavior.

"Leave him, Aasha, he is not your Bava now, he belongs to my Vadina," Kavya said and pulled her from Siddharth. Siddharth saw me standing in shock.

Before he could say something Aasha kissed him on his cheek, Nandini gasped at Aasha's sudden kiss, I was speechless at her behavior, and I gave the water glasses to both of them.

I was about to leave when Siddharth held my hand and was about to say something, Aasha again pushed him slightly and water fell on his clothes.

"Pallavi, listen to me, It's not what you're thinking," before he could continue I told him to change his clothes, so he couldn't catch a cold.

Siddharth told me to wait and went into the washroom to change, Kavya and Nandini left the room, but Aasha stayed there, and she came near me and said, "You are Pallavi right??" I nodded my head. "So you're the girl who is going to marry Siddharth!!" "Yes," I said.