CHAPTER 1: UNEXPECTED TRIP

Pallavi's POV:

I was sitting in the college canteen with my bestie Nandini, discussing our holiday plans. The weather today was beautiful, It's chilly today, so we thought to spend some time before leaving. We have finished our semester exams. Now we have holidays for 3 weeks.

Though she became my bestie in college, she behaves like she has known me for ages partially it's true that she knows me in and out and I feel comfortable around her. She behaves like my mom sometimes.

We gossiped about some other things like movies and books before going home. We both share some common hobbies like we love watching movies though she always complains about my obsession with series and dramas but we also love reading books. While leaving for home we hugged each other.

I reached home in the evening. Amma was working in the kitchen so I hugged her and went down to meet Prameela Aunty. Dad worked for Ramesh Uncle and Prameela Aunty. We live in the penthouse of their home. The penthouse is a 3-bedroom flat. Prameela Aunty and Ramesh uncle treated me as their daughter, They never had kids so they always treated me as their child. After meeting her I played with Whiskey, our dog. I went back to my room to freshen up and came back to help mom in the kitchen.

Dad came at night, and we had our dinner. At dinner, Dad informed us about the housewarming ceremony of his friend who lives in Andhra. Dad said that we would be leaving the day after tomorrow to the village to attend the ceremony.

The next day Mom and Aunty took me shopping. Mom and Aunty love shopping, especially for me. After shopping, we went to the parlour for a facial and waxing. After shopping, Mom and I started packing our luggage, and Mom prepared some gifts to give them at the ceremony. I was excited about our unexpected trip because I like to travel.

The next day I gave a hug to Prameela Aunty and Ramesh's uncle and said bye to them, Mom and Aunty had some talks and Dad and Uncle talked about some work-related things, while I gave a hug to Whiskey. Whiskey was brought into this house for me because I usually get bored at home. Whiskey is a golden retriever. And yes he is so cute and is 1 year old now. After that, we went to the railway station for our train. Our train was at 6 a.m., Dad already made a reservation. We are going to Araku, a beautiful city, we will reach there by evening and we will stay there for a week.

I enjoyed traveling by train. And if I get a window seat I enjoy it a lot. We need to travel for a whole day to reach Araku. Today's weather was misty, and the journey from Vizag to Araku is mesmerising as we can see the beauty of Araku. And we can enjoy the Nature around us. The journey from Vishakhapatnam to Araku is so fascinating. It was dark till we reached Dad's friend's home,

The house was beautifully decorated with flowers and fairy lights

The housewarming ceremony was after 3 days, but Dad's friend Suresh uncle and Radha Aunty insisted us to come before the ceremony so we were here before 3 days. I met with my Babai [dad's brother], Pinni [babai's wife], Peddananna [dad's elder brother], Peddamma [peddananna's wife], Anusha akka [peddananna's daughter], Satish bava [Anusha akka's husband], Devi akka [peddananna's second daughter], Rahul bava [Devi akka's husband], Rajesh annayya and Pavan annayya [peddananna's sons], Sagar [babai's son ], Pooja [babai's daughter], Bhavana and Ram [Suresh uncle's children]. We all were close from our childhood. Though we all live in different places we all met during our summer holidays at our granny's place.

Anusha Akka was the elder daughter of the family and she was married to Satish Bava, they have twins Abhi and Shreya. Devi Akka was recently married to Rahul Bava and she is 4 months pregnant.

We all met after a long time due to our busy schedules so we decided to enjoy this whole week.' Pallavi Akka..' Pooja shouted in excitement after seeing me and took me into a bone-crushing hug." When did you come Akka, I was missing you..." she said with a pout face and hugged me again. Bhavana and others also hugged me and we talked for some time. After that we all had dinner. We all were tired due to the long journey so we went to bed after our dinner.

Siddharth's POV:

I was having a meeting in my office about our recent project when Dad called me and said to come home early as he had some important news to tell us.

Today I came home early, and when I came into the living room I saw Mom with Kavya my cousin sister, She is the daughter of Rekha Pinni [Mom's sister]. She loves to spend time with mom. Babai and Pinni were always busy in the hospital because they were cardiologists, and Kavya always felt alone staying in her house. Kavya has an elder brother Rohan[my cousin brother] who is studying in London. So Kavya feels lonely at her house so she spends most of her time here. When Kavya saw me coming into the living room she ran towards me and hugged me, with a huge smile on her face.

After that, I went to my room to fresh up and came down for dinner,

Dad, Mom, and Kavya were sitting at the dining table waiting for me, We always had dinner together when I came home early, due to work I usually came late at night, and sometimes skipped my meals which always worried Mom, though I came late I just eat food but sometimes I skip meals. So we were having dinner while Kavya talked about a funny incident in her college. She is pursuing her bachelor's degree in fashion design, though Pinni wants her to become a doctor but she refused her idea and wants to be a fashion designer. I supported her in pursuing her dream.

Suddenly Dad announced the plan to visit India for Suresh uncle's housewarming ceremony, Dad wanted to be there before the ceremony day so he could have some time with his old friend, so Mom agreed to Dad's plan and we leave for India after 2 days, Kavya also want to come with us, so mom talked to Pinni about this and she agreed.

I was completing my work so that I could be free for the next few days as I was leaving for India, Jack came in with some files, and we started discussing things, Jack is my best friend from college and Jack works with me at our company. I asked Jack to handle work when I was away, and he gave a sly smile and demanded to give him a bonus, I chuckled at his demand and nodded my head in 'yes'. Jack was like this from the start. He always likes to tease me and irritate me, and likes to demand things from me. We continued our work after our small talk.

Finally, the day came when we were flying to India, This was the first time I would visit India as I was busy with my studies and business, Kavya was so excited to see India,"Annayya, when will we reach India and where are we going in India? At what time we reach Suresh uncle's home?" She started asking all the questions that came into her mind, I was rubbing my head with my hand on hearing all her questions because she was not giving me time to answer her questions, She gave a pout face to my reaction, and I laughed at her pout face. "We will reach there by tomorrow evening. Stop your questions now and rest for a while" I said while checking my phone for the last time before turning on flight mode.

We reached Suresh uncle's home in the night. The ceremony was after 2 days. Uncle and Aunty welcomed us and we went to our room to freshen up and came down to have dinner with all.

......................................................................

Hey guys!

Hope you like this chapter. Let me know your thoughts about this chapter in the comment section. If you like this story then please vote and share this story with your friends and family. To know further about "Bounded by fate, united by love". Keep reading this book. And share your thoughts in the comment section.