06

____________________________

Aora couldn't remember the last time she was truly happy.

Of course, she'd have those moments where she would smile and laugh but it wasn't like it'd last forever, it never did. After she smiles, she would feel that hole inside of her become a bit bigger and she'd have no choice but to sit through it and endure the feeling.

It was a messed up thing to admit but the sadness comforted her, knowing it was the only thing that'd never judge her because it wasn't a person, it was her emotions.

And yet, those same emotions tore her apart the more they grew and she locks herself away as it does, staring at nothing every passing day, merely waiting until they would disappear and she could finally be normal again.

Aora was a girl filled with nothing and everything, all at once.

"You never eat breakfast," Francis notes, sitting at the kitchen counter with a bowl of yogurt and fruits inside of it, watching Aora as she drank from a cup of coffee.

Aora looks up from the creamy content she was consuming, her fingers wrapped around the warm mug and overlapping one another.

"I feel sick whenever I eat too early." Francis raises a brow as she pushed a spoonful of her yogurt into her mouth, head leaning towards the bowl in case anything fell from her lips.

Aora glanced to the side, her eyes latching onto the letter that was delivered to the small home, hand-written words printed along the paper and a short 'from Charlie' at the end of it.

Bella's father had written her a letter a few days ago after the events of her going missing, handing it to her sister early one morning and Aora just kept it there, unread.

She found herself itching to read the note but at the same time, anxious to what it may contain - if it was a thank you note, he could've just gone up to her and thanked her himself.

Everyday at school, it was evident that Bella Swan wasn't in the same place everyone else was, her eyes a cold and lifeless brown as she stared off at nothing, sitting at a lone table away from her designated 'friends.'

Aora sat with that same group for the past few weeks now, giving up the large circle table she had for herself to surround herself with people instead because she wanted to at least attempt to squash down the feeling of loneliness she felt.

Placing her now empty cup into the sink, Aora walked to the hallway where the front door was, pulling on her hoodie and grabbing the keys to her car off of the hook, feet pushing themselves into her shoes.