☁️☁️ The Brightest Star (Dadrock Freddy x Child!Reader)

Summary: It's been almost a year since you were found abandoned at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Your parents had dropped you off at the Daycare and never returned for you. The realization was heartbreaking at first, but now, you've long forgotten about them. You have a much better family now-- and a much sweeter father figure that you know loves you with more than just his mechanical heart! Glamrock Freddy himself has never once left you wanting, always at your side with a silly song and a slice of pizza to make your bad days better. Once in a while, you get the urge to do something for him in return, and now with the anniversary of your "adoption" on the horizon, you've finally got the perfect plan!

Requested by @Thesleepyloser and @zoeeky on Quotev! It was super fun to write, so I hope it's just as fun to read ^^ 

Note - I wrote this over the course of several days, so I apologize if the flow is off here and there or it makes no sense ^^; but other than that, I hope you enjoy!

~*~*~

You giggled to yourself, unable to help the laugh bubbling from your throat as your little feet carried you as fast as they could across the tile. Rockstar Row was one of your favoritest! places to be! With all the different winds and turns-- you loved to run between each and every statue, fountain, and display case along the aisle-- you could run around for hours and never get bored! Rockstar Row was absolutely massive to a small child like you, and ever since you'd come to live at Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex, you'd made it your mission to memorize each and every step of it. It might sound boring to most kids, but it was a never-ending adventure for you! Besides, who wouldn't want to see every animatronic and learn everything about their cool toys that they kept behind weird glass boxes?

The animatronics here were your family, so seeing them in their rooms through their large window walls was always exciting to you. Roxy's and Chica's were always open-- Chica would always pause in practicing guitar to wave to you, and Roxy would usually only spot you through her vanity mirror, but she'd still turn around to say 'hello'. 

Monty's shutters were always firmly shut and the curtains were always drawn, with signs deterring anyone from getting too close, but you learned that if you snuck past the rope barrier, knelt down, and looked up, you could see inside his room! Apparently he'd learned you could do this, too-- so he started sitting near the window when he knew you would be there, just to grin down at you. You liked to talk to him through the window sometimes, and you would play the silliest games of charades until someone would chase you off. Monty made scary sounds when he was by himself, so you tried to keep him company as much as you could when he had free time.

Then there was Freddy.

You adored Freddy with your whole heart! Not because he was the leader of the band and the most popular animatronic, but because of how kind he was. He could be a bit sarcastic and snarky, and sometimes....... 'empty-headed'-- "He just needs a minute to process!" he and the others would often joke with you-- but he was the biggest sweetheart you knew. He was gentle and reliable, and when you needed someone the most, he was there. He was always there, even on the worst day of your life. 

Freddy had taken all of your pain as if it were his own, and went more than just out of his way to help you. He fought for you when no one else wanted you around and convinced the Plex's staff to let him keep you, "at least until they find someone more suitable." (He'd made "dad jokes" from the very beginning - that was how you knew he was the one!)

A year has passed since your parents abandoned you here at the Pizzaplex, and you honestly hoped they would never come back. While it hurt at first, the worst thing to ever happen to you was also the best, since you'd found everything and everyone you've ever loved within the walls of this giant maze of music, pizza, attractions, and games. You couldn't ask for a better home, and you knew you would never find a better family than the one you made here.