Chapter 2|

I opened my eyes to see two boys watching me with worried looks on their faces.

"Yo Alby, Newt, get in here the greenies awake"

"Huh?" Was all I could manage to say, "What am I doing here?"

I tried to sit up but one of the boys stopped me

"hey hey hey not yet Greenie, your in a bad way prob'ly hit your head real hard on your way here.

"Just gonna tie this bandaid, and your done" said the other boy in the room

"What where am I?" I asked wanting some answers

"Nowhere good shank" said a dark skinned boy who had just entered the room.

"Okay we'll leave you shanks to it" said the one of the boys then both of the boys who had treated me left the room.

"What am I doing here? Where am I?" I asked demanding an answer. "Shut your hole Greenie and wait for the tour" he replied with an angry tone in his voice.

"Alby your hurtin more than helping" said a tall muscular British blonde boy with an amazing squared jawline

"Yeah I can't do this aftet Nick..."

The other boy cut him off, "don't worry Alby ill take it from here"

"Thanks Newt" he whispered and gave him a pat on the shoulder before he left the room.

"Hi Greenie, names Newt and that there was Alby the leader of this place. Can you tell me your name?"

I closed my eyes and started to think... "Isabella"

"Isabella" I whispered "good that, do you remember anything? anything at all?, people?, places?, how you got here?

I started sobbing "why can't i remember anything?"

"It's all right greenie we've all been there" he replied, pulling me into a hug.

"Now you should get some rest, tomorrow the council decides what we're gonna do with you, good that?"

"Ok" was all I managed to say.

He released me and got up to leave "Good night Greenie" he whispered before turning off the light and leaving for good.

I was left to my thoughts in the dark. I didn't what this place was and who these people were. I was just hoping I could go to sleep and wake up in the morning and find out this was all a dream.

Okay goes chapter 2 is up. Excuse my spelling guys I don't edit everything so don't mind me. Please don't judge I know it's crappy and short but I wanted to give you goes something don't worry I have lots of ideas for the next few chapters just keep reading and give feedback love ya all stay amazing:)