She's seen it before.

TW: self-harm I'll put ⚠️ before and after the scene so you can skip it if you want to.

The next morning at 6:30am, Tim's alarm sets off wakening him, he is careful not to wake Lucy as she has took the day off to wrap her head around everything. He successfully exits Lucy's apartment by 7am to head to work.

Not long later Lucy wakes up, she decides to get ready for the day and make breakfast for herself and Ana to cheer her up hopefully. Lucy quietly walks into Tamara's room where Ana has been sleeping and gently wakes her up. "Ana wake up I've made you some pancakes, I know they're your favourite!" Lucy tries to convince Ana to get out of bed. "Fine, I'll come" Ana replies, they are her favourite breakfast after all.

The two girls eat their breakfast and get along with their days. Lucy had ran out to the store to do some grocery shopping for the week leaving Ana in the apartment herself. She didn't mind that at first, but when all the thoughts came rushing into her head she couldn't block them out. 

⚠️

She didn't know what was happening all she knows is everything is getting blurry and it's hard to breathe. Ana is now starting even more and doesn't know what to do, when she remembers something she used to do a while ago. She knows she shouldn't but she just can't resist the urge. That's how she's ended up on the bathroom floor with one of Lucy's face shavers, Ana drags the blade across her skin until she sees the red flow up. Ana is aware she should stop, but she can't, that's why one cut becomes two, which then became five, which led to multiple cuts along her left wrist and arm. Ana hears the front door open and quickly hides her bleeding arm with her hoodie sleeve, she says to herself she can clean it up later. Ana takes the face shaved into her pocket and splashes her face with water.

⚠️

Lucy Walks into the apartment not seeing Ana so calls out "Ana where are you?!" Followed quickly with a reply of "bathroom, sorry! im just coming!" Lucy unpacks the shopping and Ana appears from the bathroom. "What did you get? Also when can I get my stuff from the old house?.." Ana asks quietly, still not in the talking mood. "I got a few things, just snacks, fruit and stuff, and we can get your stuff the now. Today you can borrow my clothes until you get your own" Lucy answers, whilst motioning for Ana to come into her room with her. "So what do you want? sweatpants and T-shirt?" Ana quickly snaps back "uh sweatpants and hoodie.. please?" Not wanting Lucy to see the cuts, still bleeding down Ana's arm. She should probably go bandage that up.

Lucy hands Ana the clothes and heads to the bathroom. She puts the sweatpants on but has to tighten them and roll them a bit since Ana is smaller than Lucy. She takes off her current hoodie, seeing some blood on it, she throws it into the laundry hamper hoping Lucy won't check it. Ana finds a first aid kit in Lucy's bathroom (thank goodness for having a sister as a cop) and cleans then bandages her cuts up, she then puts on the hoodie Lucy gave her and comes out the bathroom to see Lucy waiting on the couch watching clip talk on her phone.

"Lucy im ready to go" Ana says as she finishes putting her shoes on. "Okay let's go then!" Both of them walk down to the car and buckle in. The drive to their parents house was still pretty quiet, Lucy could tell something was wrong with Ana but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Once they pulled up to the house, Lucy got her key and unlocked the front door, a flood of memories washed over them, the good and the bad.

Lucy waits downstairs whilst Ana packs things she needs, mostly a few clothes, pjs, shoes, makeup, etc. she also packs her favourite teddy, ellie the elephant (very creative name yes, she was 4 when she got her though). She packed everything into a bag and went downstairs and said to Lucy "that's me done, we can go" whilst already leaving the house, not wanting to be in there any longe than she needs to be.

During the drive back Lucy decides to ask Ana a question, knowing its a little silly but just wants to be there for her little sister, "how are you? Please know I'm here for you" Ana shrugs her shoulders and says "I'm okay I just need to adjust I guess?.." Lucy understands as it is quite a big change in her life. Lucy just hopes Ana won't shut herself out, she's seen it before...

A/N: idk I'll do these after most chapters but I have no clue where I'm taking this story so please comment ideas!<3