An Archeological Adventure

Keldeo brought Meloetta to a temple in the forest. It had many things inside which had to do with the outside world. But from Meloetta's views, the best of them all was the statue of a young man with a pokéball in his hands and a Pikachu on his shoulder.

Keldeo: It looks kind of like the statue of a human, doesn't it, Meloetta? He looks like he was a great trainer.

Keldeo was blown away by how realistic it looked. But Meloetta was drawn to the statue for a different reason.

Meloetta: It's so wonderful. There's not a single boy as heroic looking as this amongst any of my protectors. He looks like he's from a different region altogether, too.

Keldeo was suddenly jealous of Meloetta's comment about this human male's statue.

Keldeo: What are you talking about? Even I can look as heroic as a mere human statue. I'm not an Undersea Temple Protector, though.

Meloetta did not pay much attention to Keldeo's claim of heroism and just stared on at the statue. Keldeo noticed her face staring at this stone statue.

Keldeo: Are you sick or something, Meloetta?

Meloetta was only all too enamored by the statue to actually hear a word of what Keldeo was even saying.

Meloetta: I wanna go see what else is in the outside world.

Keldeo saw Meloetta's desires and decided to help his friend live this new dream of hers, in spite of his jealousy.

Keldeo: If you wanna see the outside world that much, why don't we just sneak out after all of the protectors of both you and the Undersea Temple have as good as gone to bed?

Meloetta was concerned about the trouble the two of them would be in if they had even tried such a thing.

Meloetta: Won't we be punished by the ones in charge of our safety? You by Cobalion, and myself by my own protectors?

Keldeo: Don't worry, Meloetta. I know just the pokémon who can help us out.