𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

NOBODY'S POV

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE FOOD FIGHT! Today two teams will compete in three rounds of culinary combat to be crowned the ultimate restaurant champion! First introduced to Pigsy's Noodles and Pigsy and his assistant MK!"

Says the director's voice as Pigsy and MK looked on with determination. Everyone was watching waiting for the ultimate competition to begin. That was when smoke appeared revealing their opponents.

"And their opponents the Speedys Panda convenience store! And their owners... These guys!" 

The smoke descends revealing Jin and Yin. This left MK surprised and Pigsy angry but they changed as soon as they heard the director's voice again.

"I almost forgot! Also meet your assistant...Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

Pigsy and MK's eyes widened upon hearing the name. He looked towards the twins and there was Marinette waving to the crowd with a shy smile on her face and completely red with embarrassment.

After waving to the crowd Marinette turns her attention to her cousins who were arguing with Pigsy. She looks to the side and sees MK looking at her sad and disappointed, feeling betrayed. Marinette knew she went to their side to spy on the Monkie kid but she felt terrible about it. She hates traitors so she becomes one and brings back very bad memories.

"Not me, you two are cowards! What did you do to make Marinette side with you?!" Pigsy's scream broke Marinette out of her thoughts.

Marinette was about to say something but was interrupted by Jin who wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh Oh Oh Poor Pigsy apparently doesn't know. What a pity, what a pity!" Jin had a provocative smile that irritated but confused Pigsy.

"What are you-" "Marinette was never on your side!" Yin interrupted him again while also wrapping her arms around Marinette.

This left Pigsy and MK shocked by the revelation. Marinette wanted to hide in a hole and never come out again, but Jin and Yin decided to continue: "She was always on our side! Since the day Monkie kid found her when she was supposedly kidnapped!" Yin says while making a sad face.

Jin laughs when he sees his brother's imitation: "That's right. Marinette has always been with us since the day she arrived here and Megapolis! Do you know why?" 

Jin and Yin then catch Marinette surprising her and lift her up and place her on top of their shoulders while sitting in a pose: "Because she was always our Little Sunshine!!"

It was official that Marinette wanted to hide as quickly as possible. She can't believe her cousins made her go through this shame in front of the cameras. This left MK and Pigsy even more shocked but after only a short while they both looked at Marinette and as she didn't say anything it hit them.

"Marinette." MK's calm voice called out to her but all Marinette did was look to the side, not wanting to look the boy in the eye.

It broke MK to realize that all this time she was just watching him so they could destroy him but another part of him said that it wasn't that and that Marinette cared about him. The memories of when they spent time together, the moment she trusted him to tell her secret and when she often calls him her brother because she considers him one.