𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧?

"You pissed off the wrong person Marco

"You pissed off the wrong person Marco. Now it's time to say goodbye to your fucking life."

I said to the man who's begging on his knees infront of me. But I didn't feel an ounce of sentimence for him.

"Please, please d..don't kil..kill me, please."

"There's no place for betrayers in my world Marco. And that means your death is waiting for you."
"I am showing you kindness Marco. Do you want death or do you want to go through my basement process once again?"

"N..no..no no. Pl.. please leave lea.. leave me. I.. I won't come back."

His shivering words sent a prickle of satisfaction through me.
I devilishly smiled at him and pulled the trigger of the gun without even changing my sitting position.

I got up and signelled my men to clean up the body, but when I reached the door, I stood back and without even turning I said

"His death should be a warning to everyone who thinks about betrying me, even in their pathetic dreams."

My words still echoed in the room when I got out. I got into my car and speed up towards the mansion.
Nothing relaxes me more than a good kill!

I entered the seemingly quiet mansion and went straight to the bar. I poured myself a Macallan and relaxed in the sensation of the liquid flowing down my throat.
My life was a fucking menace. I was pushed into the power to save my family bussiness when my father died. I craved power but I didn't knew about the stress it could bring along.
The Romero Bussiness Empire on one hand and the Mafia Empire on the other.
Nothing was more stressful than dominating and staying as first in ranking while enemies tried relentlessly to acquire the power.
But still I was the most feared person, nobody even dared to speak to me looking straight into my eyes. And that's how it should be.
My phone ringed suddenly and my attention diverted to it from my thoughts. It was a call from my assistant.

"Sir, the meeting with Mr.Smith is in 30 minutes "

My assistant's panicked voice was in the line. Shit! I totally forgot about the meating just because I wanted to murder someone with my own hands.

"I'll be there." I replied coldly and cut the call without even hearing her response.

I went toward my closet and wore a perfectly tailored custom made suit and made my way towards my Porsche and speed to the office.

I went to my chair and sat infront of Mr.Smith and his blond assistant who looked at me with a seducing look.

'Oh women. You don't even realise who you're eye fucking.'

The negotiations went well and after all the deal is perfectly secured. Of course it will. Lose is a word I hated, hate and will hate. Me and failure are never gonna cross paths.

I was cutting into the main road from my office road and then someone's cat jumped in front of my car and I shifted the car to the opposite side nearly hitting an old women.
"Oh for fuck's sake."
I was going to give her some money and that's when a women's voice speared into my ears. She held that old lady's hand and helped her to the feet and came straight towards my car.

"You asshole!" No. She didn't!
"Don't you know how to drive. You nearly killed her. You need to apologise to her. Right now."

Anger coarsed thought my veins hearing her words and I removed my sunglasses to get a clear view of the person who dared to talk to me like that.

And then our eyes met. An unidentifyable shudder ran through me. Smooth locks , full lips , blue eyes full of life and emotion.
She was everything I was not.
She was light while I was darkness.

At the same time amusement filled me because she didn't even realise who I was. She continued with her blabbering while I thoroughly watched her with a unreadable expression.

Filthy thoughts ran through my mind.
I wished to shut her up with her smart mouth around my cock and fuck her so hard untill she forgot her own name.
God Nick! What the fuck is happening with you. Women don't have space in your life. She crossed her fucking limit.
It's time you kill her.

But before I could say something another women came there and said something in her ears.

Her blabbering stopped and her expression stiffened with equal parts dread and humiliation. Shock and horror glided through her face while she stood motionless, most probably because of the realisation that hit her on whom I was.
A smirk tugged my lips.
She gulped and was about to say something but before that her friend dragged her away from the situation.

I motioned my guard to come closer.
"I need every information about that women within an hour."

"Ok sir." He nodded his head and walked away.

Whoever you are, your life is gonna get a lot more interesting Sweetheart.
Just wait for it.

That's itttt....the first part..
Am so happy to give this to you and hope you will give a chance to me and my story...
Loveeessss💗🌷