𝟑. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫

"How are you even alive?"Voilets voice boomed through the hall after I gave her a brief rundown of what happened with Nick

Voilets voice boomed through the hall after I gave her a brief rundown of what happened with Nick. I was quietly sitting there and letting her freak out and bombard me with questions.

"You are surely Gods favourite. That's why he didn't kill you. Wait, are you dead and is this your soul talking to me? Or did aliens hijack your body? And why did he left you alive after talking to him like that?"

"First, am not dead nor aliens hijacked my body. And second, Stop freaking out."
Annoyence and exhaustion filled my voice.

"Sam, it's The Nicholas Romero we're talking about. He won't leave people alive after talking to him like that unless-"
Realisation swept into her face.
"Unless he have some plans to do with them." I completed
"I know Vi, it's a trap and I've walked into it willingly. He's going to toss me and play with me untill he eventually killed me. But now I've entered the gaming scenerio and there's no backing off."

"Babe. Take each step carefully. He's a monster inside a perfectly tailored clothing."

"I know. And I need to take my mind of everything. Let's put on 'Home Alone' , I could use a good laugh."
We made ourselves comfortable and started watching one of our comfort movies.

"She had some nerve

"She had some nerve. Some fucking guts to look into my eyes and talk like that.
Do I look like a softheart to her? She's going to go through hell."

I was sitting in my office and my head was rambling through yesterday's events and my hold on the crystal paperweight tightened.

"Why haven't you killed her yet?"
Aiden, my secretary aka the one person whom I felt as close to a friend asked me.

"Because-" because I don't feel like killing her. But why? I can't understand. Maybe it was beauce I wanted to torture her in the office.
"Because?" He asked seeing my hesitation.
"Because I want to make things slow and torturing like a predator messing with the prey it's about to kill.She'll suffer for all" I said with utmost confidence.