𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞

"Hii

"Hii..you must me Samantha."
A cute girly voice distracted me from my current design. I looked up to find a pretty dark haired girl. She looked like she came out from a luxury ad.

"Hello. And you?"
"I am Camila. And I am Nick's sister."
She smiled. Oh shit! What do I do now? Understanding my hesitation she continued.

"Actually, can we be friends. I have heard about what you said to him and I have loved you that instant. It's a once in a lifetime event and I don't wanna miss the company of that person. Of course I love my brother but screw it."
She said like an over excited child.

I like her. She is so alive, unlike her brother and her smile screamed honesty.

"I guess we can. Unless you won't end up trying to murder me."
"Nah." She waved her hand off. "I am the opposite of him."
"Okay then let's be friends." I smiled and she hugged me that instant.

We were talking about her new crush at the college while a dark masculine voice interrupted us.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Oh God big bro! I have missed you."
She stood up and hugged him.

Damn. Even I missed my brother.
My brother was the closest person to me in my family.

Camilla was chriping and I tried to surpress my smile.
"You should be at college Cami. The hell are you here?" He was annoyed.
"Like I said I wanted to come here. Most importantly I wanted to meet her." She signalled at me and he let out an audible breath.
"Whatever, but you should be back in college tomorrow itself. Okay?"
"Okay fine." She grumbled.

I shrugged at her. She to gave a tight smile and said. "Whatever. But let's go for ice cream."
"But my wor-" she didn't give me time to finish and dragged me with her.

During our walk to the ice cream parlour we talked a lot. Not talking gossiping. That too especially about her brother. She is so down to earth for a billionaire heiress.

"Peanut butter is the most perfect flavour here."
"Don't even utter the pea of peanut in front of Nick okay."
"What? Is he allergic to peanuts?" I asked jokingly.
"Exactly." She confirmed my joke.

After our icecream session we exchanged our numbers and she left. I was working on the design while a brilliant idea came up. A devilish smirk tugged my lips.
You brought back my demons Mr.Romero, it's time I bring yours.
But I need to wait for the right opportunity otherwise he'll end up killing me.

It's another morning and as usual he was my first view. Is he deliberately standing there to make my day bad because he himself knows that he's a bad omen.

"Ms.Stark." he called me and I realised that I was glaring at him the entire time.

"Bring my coffee to my office." He demanded and my eyes widened.
"What? And why should I do that?" I questioned him back.
"Because I said so." He replied like I was his slave.

"But am not your assi-" I broke my sentence abruptly when an idea flashed through my mind.
"Fine. I'll bring your coffee. But it's the last time I am bringing you something."
Satisfaction and mischief laced my voice.

I went to the office kitchen to make coffee for him and then I brought some peanuts and crushed them and mixed it in his coffee.
"Now, you drink this."

A smirk tugged my lips while I walked into his office with his special coffee. I put the coffee on his table with utmost care while he asked me about the progressing designs.
I was talking about it but my heartbeat drowned out my own senses. The coffee cup was nearing his mouth.

3...2...1...He drank it.

Anymoment now anymoment.

The slightest shade of read appeared on his face. Aww he is blushing. CUTE
NO SHIT! His allergy kicked in.

He started taking ragged breaths.
"What the hell did you bring me?" He growled while breathing heavily.
"You asked me coffee. I brought it."
I said casually. He looked at the cup and groaned.
"It had fucking peanuts."
"How will I know that you are allergic to peanuts!"
"How did you realise it is peanut allergy?"
"Oh for god's sake anyone can realise it's an allergic reaction."
"You-" he didn't finish his sentence as he erupted into a fit of coughs as he was completely getting affected by it.

"Don't be a statue. Call a fucking doctor." He growled.
"Nah. You're coming to the hospital. Come on."

I somehow carried him to the elevator. God he's too strong for me. I was mentally cursing myself because this thing could kill him. My rage fueled haze didn't let be think clearing before doing something obnoxious.

We halted at the garage and I took him to his black Porsche waiting there. I made him sit in the passenger seat and asked him the key.

"No, you're not driving my baby."
"Oh for god's sake give me the fucking key, you're dying."
He hesitatingly gave me the key. I entered the driver's seat and fastened the seat belt.

"We won't even reach the hospital before I die with your slow and oddly careful driving. I am sure you can't go more faster than a kid starting his driving lessons."
Even if he's in such a situation, he still made time to insult me.Uggh.

"Don't jump into conclusions without realising what's gonna happen okay."
I said and by the time we were on the road, I made him realise that women also know how to race cars.

"And don't insult me. Your life is in my hands and I can deliberately slow down and kill you." I said.

"No You won't." He looked so ill but still produced words.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because, you're not me."
His words hit on my heart itself. It was like he was regretting his own existence.

I soon pulled up at the hospital. I was praying for him to be okay and soon the doctor reported me that he was fine as the allergic reaction was small scale because the amount of the reactant was less. Thank god. I only put some peanuts on it.

The small seed of guilt bloomed into a full grown tree with branches and all.
He gave me mental pain and I gave him physical pain. I should be happy on successfully excecuiting my revenge plan.
But seeing him hurt hit somewhere north of my heart and I don't know why I couldn't withstand his pain.

(Next chapter teaser : caring)

Back after a long break...And give this chapter as much love you can give..
I am counting on you..
Your Savera