●It is only her for him●

What's up lovely readers?
How have u been?

Soo tho u all read last chapter but none of u reviewed how was it....until i asked.

Sooo after u all complete reading this chapter tell what u feel .

Now I won't make u wait more lets begin with chapter.

Abhay's Pov

After a drive of almost 1 hour i stopped infront of a mansion.

Assume this as Kashyap Mansion

A man in black coat approached to open gates for my car. We don't have watchman in our mansion all we have is black commandos for security.

As i started driving towards parking plot all of my men bowed and made my way clear.
I like it when people obey me.

I turned my engine off after parking my car. And gave the keys to servant.

"Aaj toh late ho gya" I said while removing my coat and coaxing them on my left arm.

When i entered in the mansion the first thing i saw was dark leaving me in suprise because maids never fail to follow my orders.

Mom never left hall in dark because as per her, our house always has a vaas(existence) of god and goddess and it will be inappropriate if we left our home dark all night.

All i ordered maid was to keep lights onn and dim after they leave completing work, but can't they even afford to do that?

"Aisa lag rha h bhagwan nhi sahitani takate h idhar" I said while moving towards the light switch which i saw with help of the tint of moon light entering across the window.

The momment i switched the light of chandelier onn. I saw a men in his mid 70s stting on the sofa like a lifless body.

"Shaitan ka naam liya shaitan hazir" I internally said watching my biological father's figure glaring me like he will take my soul out of my body.

"Where are you coiming from at this time?" He asked very casually as if he had no shame left within him. How can a person even maintain eyecontact after doing such a sin?

He is my father but only for the world, for me he is just a peice of human flesh who is living here rent free.

Where were he when i needed him the most? When i craved those concerns? And now when i am leading this empire he is trying to be a piece of sweet.

Anuj Kashyap. This what the world calls him.

I still remember whem i told him i want to opt for engeeniring rather than buisness studies all he did was to tell me "You have to succeed this empire after me and you have no chance to involve yourslef in that shitty thing".

"Shitty" thats what he called my dreams.

All I could remember at that time was how my mom treated me when at the age of 2 I told her i wanted to build a house for her.