●The eye contact●

HEY EVERYONE,
HRU ALL DOING?
I AM SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING I HAVE A SERIES OF TEST WHICH ARE NOT EASY TO HANDLE STILL I FIND A CHANCE TO WRITE

So let's start

Eshani's pov

I turned around and saw that person looking down I offered my hands to him as I was sure he shouldn't be able to get up with those wounds.

I stretched my arm and he looked up at me. He had cut in his eyebrows and a small sting in the side of his lips.

I was soo busy in noticing him that I didn't realized we both were lost into each other.

Coming to the reality I looked towards my hands pointing him to take my help . He hesitated a bit but then took my help. My Lil hands felt very Lil in front of his hands when he held my hand and stood up his hands almost covered most of the part of my hands.

He is soo tall ooh my god I need to look up in order to meet his gaze I quickly looked down and said

" there is a medical clinic in my college you can go and have a treatment there" I said while looking down.

"I would rather die than going back there" he said and I instantly looked at him.

Those eyes they held a back story I have this sudden insting that the memory is beautiful and sad at the same time.

Noticing the seriousness of the situation I spoke to him " But you need to get treated or else it will cause a major problem"

Those eyes of him changed in a second he held my shoulder soo tight I stepped back and was on the urge to collapse he held me upright and spoke "dammit why do u need to come in between, why, just why can't you have a second thought while stepping in something that can harm you, you are a girl...think like a girl."

Those words they just hit me soo hard I struggled and spoke" you wanna know why huh because I am a doctor and we oath to protect people in need not just walk out . My profession doesn't see gender or whatever. I am different from girls and I am proud of that okay" I said while stepping further and he took steps back.

Abhay's pov

I was taken by my anger I mean if it wasn't for her I would have figured out who they were almost but she always choose to amaze me , first there in the function and now here.

She choose to speak infront of a man that has gone nuts I mean she has courage that's what I wanted in my girl.

As she was moving further I moved back seeing her rebellious side standing up for herself. That's when I decided to protect her, protect her rebellious side , her shy side , her daring side, protect her in every situation she is in.

The way her lips where curving and speaking up for her and her index finger pointing at me, her saying she is different from girls and I clearly do agree with it cuz she is my girl my one and only.

She stopped in a midway and I had no idea what she was talking about, to calm her down I asked " you were talking about my wounds ryt?"

She looked away feeling the intensity of my eyes, uff this rebellious girl can feel shy too.

She said in a soft tone " yes , you should get it treated there is a medical college nearby, they have a clinic too soo u can get treated"

"You study there?" I asked acting all clueless as I never gone crazy after seeing her in the college a few hours before.

"Yeah I do" she said still not matching my gaze.

"Soo you can take me there ryt?" I said playing all along.