●The help●

Okay i know I am too late to update a chapter but spare me for it. I have been studying my ass off.

Sorrry if I dissapoint you guysss.

Lets start with the story then.

Eshani's Pov

While I was reading the book Payal Mam approached me saying I can't sit in VIP seat but I refused to change my seat because it was only till this performance.

Honestly it irritated to my core like are some people given these liabilities?

But one person couldn't even change the whole system. All I have is to listen her.

I told her that i will move to the last seat(tbh i am going to leave the concert) after this performance.

She glanced at the director sir and left.

Sanvi is dancing infront of my eyes these memories took me back to my childhood when i loved dancing.

I took part in my school's annual concert when I was in 3rd and then my group performed really well.

Seeing me my father was smilling ear to ear and clapping with his hands up.

But i need to leave my hobbies for my passion. Well dancing was just not a hobby I couldn't let it go.

This was the only thing which helped me to go through my UG period.

Sanvi is indeed a beauty. But when she dances she looks like an angel I want to tell her that how gratefull I am of her but at the same time it worries me to my core what if this is not what her intention is.

In a second the performance got over and the light went to normal.

Before leaving the stage sanvi looked at me with nervous eyes and I smilled at her asssuring that she was hella good while performing.

She jumped a lil high and the clapped her hands slowly and assuring she is not getting noticed.

I need to go now.

I picked up all my books and headed to the entrance door because the exit door was too far to walk with this heavy bundle of books.

The gaurd oppened the door for me and i took my step forward heading to my flat.

Author's Pov

Abhay was still sitting on his seat and was in a deep meditation while thinking about something.

He was soo ingravved in thoughts that he didn't noticed the girl beside him left.

While he was summuned in his world his phone rang.

He shook his head and ansered the phone.

"Sir the Ranawat's know that you are in dehradun"

"Soo what let them have idea where there rivals are" Abhay spoke.

"Sir but they are behind your motive to go there."

" Do they know about him?" Abhay questioned with a stunned voice.

" I think soo sir as per ik from my people they are looking for him in dehradun itself"

"Oh that man is such a pain in ass"

Abhay's Pov

I need to meet him soon before they find him.

I grabbed my car keys from my secretary and headed to the exit.

In the rage i directly headed to my car totally ignoring the existence of my gaurds and yeah they understood the assigment they made my way clear.

I started driving and then i received a call from vikram