●The call●

Heyy lovely readers
How are u all?
I am sure u guys must be waiting for this chapter and abhay Eshani's meet .

First of all if u r reading this chapter then please vote for it.

Okay now lets begin with chapter.

Author's Pov

A girl was sleeping peacefully on the bed and attached to it there was her study table. In which a pile of books and some markers were kept there was a window infront of the table through which sunrays where entering. This room was shinning different in morning as if something came to alive and even though they were no flowers but the fragrence in the room was as satifying as the smell flowers in the orchards.

"Uth jaa kumbkaran college jana h " A girl in short pants and crop t-shirt said waking up the girl who is in a deep sleep.

"Eshani u will be late if u don't get up now" she said while moving a bit to grab her bag pack and her phone from the bed.

"Bass 5 minute mummy" she said in a sleeppy voice while hiding her face under the pillow because of the sunlight.

"She is still in her dreamland" the girl standing mentally face palmed and said "I am urvashi not your mumma" shouting making our sleeping beauty come into senses.

"Eshani listen I am going as i don't want to be late, you freshen up quickly and lock the door before you leave " she said keeping the key in jingling manner.

"Ehsani see here are the keys" she said and kept them on the study table next to Eshani's bed.

Our sleeping beauty turned squishing her eyes not allowing the light to enter through her eyes and said in a slow and sleepy voice "Okay mummy"

After the last word she wigily went back to her dreamland leaving the girl on doubt as is she talking to walls.

After few minutes Eshani got up and cheaked time. It was 8:02 and she smiled because it was her first time she slept soo long and that too without worrying about college.

Today is a event in her college and entry was permitted there till the event starts and she had ample of time to rearrange herself.

Eshani's Pov

I came out of the shower wearing a mergenta chikinkarai kurti with mergenta dupatta

I put on my juttis which was perfectly matching with my kurti and did a light touch up wearing a pair of light earings and picking up my bag pack I left with a pile of books in it

Today i need to give these to the librarian as the due date has already passed . While giving the books i will borrow some more to goo through this week.

When I was walking my way to college my phone rang and a small smile appeared on my face by seeing the caller ID.

Author's Pov