POWER

🌅🏜️🌅🏜️🌅🏜️🌅🏜️🌅🏜️🌅🏜️🌅🏜️🌅🏜️

POWER ✨ episode 2

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

                       💗 Pete POV 💗

' Pete's Dad was still in  hospital so he went to visit him '

Doctor Top: hello Pete, how are you doing?

Pete: i'm doing well doctor, I just came from school, how is my Dad doing?

Doctor Top:  nothing has changed but I would like to talk to you.

Pete:  i'm listening.

Doctor Top:   I'm sorry to inform you that we will remove the inhaled that helps your Dad to breathe.

Pete: What??? NO NO!!! Doctor please!

Doctor Top: i'm really sorry pete but this treatment cost a lot of money and I don't think you will be able to pay for it.

Pete: No! Please give me one week I will find the money please please!
'says Pete while crying '

Doctor Top:  ok , I will give you 3 days that's it, you know I already helped you with free medicine for your father already.

Pete:  yes, I know, thank you.
'says Pete with a broken voice'

Porche :   Pete, hey! Pete why are you crying? Is uncle okay?

Pete: yes,  but since he is not waking up the doctor is gonna remove the inhaled because it's cost a lot of money.
' says Pete as he keeps crying '

Porche :  No No!!!  I won't allow that. Stop crying, I will pay the money okay, uncle is going to wake up ok.
' he says as he hug him '

Pete:  and where are you going to find money Porche, you too you need money for the baby and your brother school.

Porche : don't worry, we are going to find money, I'm just pregnant with 3 months I still have time to work and get money.

Pete:  no , you know, I will try to ask Arm for help this time.

Porche : hmm. Also... Vegas sent you some gifts I shouldn't return them maybe we could've sell them.

Pete:  Vegas sent gifts again?

Porche : yes, but I returned them, sorry I didn't asked you before.

Pete: no, it's okay, my life is full of problem I don't need to own a mafia guy something right now.

Porche : him and his cousin think money can solve all the problem in the world.

Pete: actually I think they are right.
' says Pete as he wipes his tears'