POWER

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

                          POWER ✨ episode 4

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

              💗 Pete POV 💗

Pete: porche I'm going to Arm's house ok don't wait for me

Porche :  Pete I already told you let me pay for uncle medicine, you know KINN's brother gave me enough money I can take care of it.

Pete:  the money is for the baby Porche stop
' says Pete as he called a taxi on his phone '

                 🦋 Arm's house 🦋

' Pete wanted to surprise his boyfriend but he found so many people in the living room all ARM's  uncles and aunts and others people, Arm was sitting next to a blonde hair omega who was crying '

Pete:  good afternoon.

Arm: oh god.

Soya "Arm's mom":  oh son welcome.
'she said with an embarrassing face '

Arm's aunt:   it's good that your boyfriend is here so he can hear what you have done hey Pete welcome, the omega sitting next to Arm is Tay  is pregnant with Arm's child so his parents brought him here to force Arm to take responsibility and get married.
' Arm low his head down when Pete was facing him to ask for explanation '

Pete: what!?

Arm:  I'm sorry pete, I will explain to you later please.
' Pete leaved the room running outside as he took another Taxi and started crying loud like a baby in the taxi '

Taxi man:  Omega stop crying with your mouth open like that  you will eat mosquito
'that made Pete cry Even louder,  he saw an hotel on their way he told the taxi man to drop him there '

          🦋 VT Hotel 🦋

Pete: i'm about to take wrong decision today but I don't care

' says Pete to himself as he sat at the restaurant in the hotel and then took his phone as he wipes his tears and composed Vegas number,  it was the first time he call Vegas, it didn't even took 1 second Vegas already took the call '

Vegas:  Yes princess!

Pete:  ......

Vegas:  hello.

Pete: ...... It's... it's me.
'he says with a trembling voice '

Vegas:  yes I know it's you princess.
' you could hear how excited Vegas was '

Pete:  I...... Wrong number sorry.

Vegas:  NO NO !! Don't hung up please please, tell me where are you right now?

Pete:  I....I don't know, at this hotel vT Hotel

' when Vegas heard it's one of his hotel he got out of the meeting running took his car's keys as Kinn only shook his head and continue with the meeting with their news business partners '

Vegas: I'm coming.  Stay there I'm coming.

"*He arrived at the hotel in less than 5 minutes, even Pete was shocked"*

Vegas:  omg!! Why are you crying princess?
Tell me who made you cry I'm gonna kill him.

Pete: nobody.  I'm crying because my Dad hasn't waken up.

Vegas: oh, princess I told you to let me take care of this but you didn't want to.

Pete:  so  I'm gonna be straight, I call you today is to ask you if the offer to marry me is still on.
'he said shyly as he avoid Vegas's eyes '

Vegas: oh my fucking god. Of course Yes

Pete:   hmm. Can you promise me to take care of my Dad's hospital charge?

Vegas: anything for you.  I would do anything.

Pete:  okay.

Vegas:  is that means a YES??
' he nodded shyly '

Pete: hmm.

VegasOMG!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  get up I need to buy you a big diamond ring already and the wedding dress.

Pete:  for the wedding dress I will pick it  myself.

Vegas:  ok, princess, let's get you the ring then .

To be continued...