POWER

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

                          ✨POWER ✨ episode 3

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

                           🖤 Vegas POV 🖤

                     ✨ Main family mansion ✨

' after the meeting Vegas and KINN went to have a talk in another room '

KINN:  so , how is your crush?  You still courting him?

Vegas:   I feel like with Pete I'm loosing control, and I don't like when I feel like I'm loosing I think i made a bad decision to go slowly with him, I should've used force and marry him already.

KINN:   you are so obsessed with that omega move on , do you really like him that much?

Vegas:  if I like him??? Bro I'm obsessed with him to the point I'm moaning his name while I fucked another omega.

KINN: god, I didn't want to know that.

Vegas: i give him 5 days if he continues to ignored me I will kidnappe him and I'm not jocking.

KINN:  Vegas,  don't add another problem on my head I'm trying hard to get Porche to forgive me so don't even think of doing stupid things.

Vegas: you already fucked up and nobody can save your ass, why the Fuck did you tell him to get off the baby are you crazy?

KINN:  that day I freaked out, not because I don't want the baby but also because of this Mafia business we are in, the first thing came in my mind that day was the baby will be in danger, i didn't think carefully before saying those things to Porche. Now I regret.

Vegas:  I'm thinking of killing that guy Arm I'm out of patience.

Kinn:  god please we don't need that right now, also if you want that omega this much just buy him some luxury thighs. and get him in your bed then next.

Vegas: Haha.  You think I haven't done all that!??  He rejected everything he barely talk to me, I'm just gonna marry him by force or not .

KINN:  well , if you gonna marry him please let me be the guy who will send you to the hotel please because I know for sure Porche will send him too so I will have a chance to talk to Porche.

Vegas: see . It's an advantage for both of us.

Kinn: i support you, I don't care if he likes you or not. 🥂

Vegas:  I just need Him in my house I'm sure he will be crazy in love later.🥂

Thakunwho are you planning to marry without his consents?

Vegas:  ah.
'he sigh as he stand up '

Thakunyou two  since Our Dads pass away you are playing around,  Kinn what is this I heard the omega who was looking for you that day is pregnant and it's your child, why aren't you taking responsibility?

Kinn:  how did you know about it?

Thakun:  that's not the question here.

KINN:  well, he doesn't want me to take care of the baby nore of him.

Thakun:  and why?  What did you do for him to take that decision?

KINN:  I'm not in the mood to talk about it.

Thakun:  i already talk to the omega, I bought him  a new apartment since he didn't want to come here,  he doesn't want to see your face,  it was even difficult to get him to accept the apartment but he accepted in condition to not give you his address.

KINN: What???

Thakun: also today I went on check up with him to the doctor,  Doctor Top told us the baby is a boy you idiot.  I hope when he grew up he will beat your ass .
' he says as he leaves '

'Kinn didn't know his eyes was full of tears as he breath hard and sat down again '

KINN:  vegas . When are you getting married? Please let me take care of your wedding I know Porche will take care of his best friend wedding it's my only chance to talk to him please.

Vegas:  well I'm planning a wedding when the omega who doesn't even want me so we are still stuck cousin.
' says Vegas as he smiles '

KINN:  I don't care about that do anything to marry him before Porche give birth do you hear me?

Vegas:  Oih!! Relax!!!

To be continued...