POWER

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

                          POWER ✨ episode 5
🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

                    💗Pete POV 💗

' Pete came back home wearing a ring on his finger,  and bags🛍️ full of gifts, luxury clothes and his puffy eyes since he cried a lot ,  Porche only shook his head as he watches Pete,  they already talked on phone Pete was crying explaining to his best friend the shit Arm did, Porche wanted to go and fight Arm for cheating on his best friend but Pete told him not to '

Porche :  i won't even ask many questions you look exhausted,  doctor Top said someone already paid for uncle medicine.

Pete:  it's Vegas.
'he says in a small voice '

Porche :  and the ring.

Pete:  i said Yes to Vegas proposal.

Porche :  alright
' he says as he nodded and hug Pete as they lay on the couch '

Pete: you are not going to scold me.

Porche :  i'm not in the best place to scold you, look at me I'm pregnant and my baby has no father.

Pete: he has a father.

Porche : No he doesn't.

Pete: alright.
' they slept in the couch hugging each other '

                      🖤 Vegas POV 🖤

KINN:  he really said yes?

Vegas:  yeah! 
' he nodded proudly with his class of wine '

Kinn:  did you menace him or something?

Vegas:  No.  I told you he called me himself

Kinn:  don't you think he said Yes because he needs money

Vegas:  i don't care about money he can take everything he wants , I just want him in my house as my wife , opening his beautiful legs to satisfy me.

Kinn: what about his boyfriend?

Vegas:  I don't know something must happened for him to changed his decision, maybe they broke up, I already sent Nop to investigate on it , but after our marriage if I still see him after my wife I'm gonna kill him.

Kinn:  so when is the wedding?

Vegas: next week.

Kinn: really?? Let's start planning already, is Porche....
'vegas cut him '

Vegas: can you at least act like you care about my wedding and not about porche?

Kinn:  ok.

To be continued...

This is a short fic, so it will have short chapter.