Chapter 15: Rin's Coincidence

(A/N): Helloo! I'm actually updating early-ish...

>IMPORTANT<

If anyone has a character request I might add it into this story or another one I might make later. Just send a message to me and a description of the character! *WARNING* (Also, there is a bit of violence in the chapter, but I'm sure you don't mind)

Previously: "I've decided to go and face Uvogin!" Kurapika said with scarlet eyes.

You looked at him with hesitance in your eyes, but made up your mind:

"Kurapika, I will fight him too."

******

Kurapika stopped walking and turned to face you.

"(Y/n), it's too dangerous, Uvogin is after me...he could kill you and I would never forgive myself for it," he said when his eyes softened.

You looked at him for a second, then gazed down at the ground and sighed.

"I understand your concern Kurapika, but I'm getting revenge too...I can't become stronger if I just sit and wait. I don't know what I would do if you got killed as well!" you cried.

Kurapika pulled you into a passionate embrace; you loved the way his warmth melted down all your worries and obstacles in the way. You hugged him back with just as much passion. He started to stroke your (h/c) hair gently, letting his finger tips part the beautiful locks of your hair.

"Just don't die, please...." Kurapika whispered into your neck, giving you goosebumps along it.

You pulled away and looked up at his worrisome face, it was heartbreaking to see that you caused it. Since you only were as tall as his chin, you stood on your tiptoes and used his shoulders as support to kiss the corner of his mouth. Kurapika's blood once again flowed to his cheeks for the thirtieth time, and decided to kiss you fully on the lips. You were a bit surprised, but slowly closed your eyes to merge into his heart-warming lips. The enjoyment did last for a little while, but you forgot that you two were right next to the room for the Nostrade meeting and everyone was staring at you. You quickly opened your eyes and saw everyone wide-eyed, except for Melody blushing a bit, and one of the Neon's maids quickly covering Neon's eyes.

Kurapika gave you a questioning look, but immediately broke apart from the kiss when he saw what was happening. You and Kurapika were blushing madly.

"Ehh..we're just gonna go now," you said nervously with a sweat drop.

******

You and Kurapika were now walking to your destination where you were going to meet Uvogin.

"Kurapika, where exactly are we going to fight Uvogin?" you asked.

"We're just going to a deserted wasteland where no one will find us," he responded.

You just simply nodded. Suddenly, out of an alleyway, you heard a feminine screech of distress. Kurapika's pupils dilated and was immediately alerted. He grabbed you by the hand and led you to the location where the screech came from.

"I think it came from over here.."

You two were face to face with a teenage girl with a dark purple hood surrounded by a bunch of thugs. There was a discarded bow(weapon) right behind one of the thugs that looked like it was out of reach of the girl.

"My bow...I need it...please hand it to me.." the mysterious girl pleaded.

You were about to reach out for it, until Kurapika grabbed you by the shoulder.