(A/N): Watty Awards 2017! important

Hello everyone! Thank you guys so much for supporting my decision for my revised chapters

Hello everyone! Thank you guys so much for supporting my decision for my revised chapters. Don't worry, I haven't forgot about re-writing them, they just take awhile to write and I'm not as active as I used to be. 

Anyways, this announcement is very important because I had entered my story in the Watty Awards this year. If you are not familiar with the Watty Awards, it is simply an annual/seasonal award in Wattpad exclusively that stories can win if received a certain amount of votes (top 3 would get a 'ribbon' put on their story). 

 However, I am not forcing anyone to vote for this story, but it would be very appreciative if you nominated my story. It would allow me to have great amounts of sympathy to those who had read this story since the the early years and I would know that they appreciate my two years of hard work I've put into this story (to those who take the time to vote for it). 

Like I said, I would hold deep respect if my story is voted for by certain people because you guys would be the ones who helped make this story somewhat successful. I never thought that my first ever fanfiction would have this much attention (especially when I knew my writing wasn't very developed at the time). 

If you wish to take a few minutes of your time to vote for my story, please cast your vote by clicking this link: https://www.wattpad.com/414797496-vote-here-spring-2017-hunter-x-hunter-watty

When casting your vote, be sure to comment in the correct section (Kurapika Kurta) and make sure to write My Crazy Life by xXBlueNightXx in the comments. This is the only way you can vote. 

Make sure to vote when the voting period is open, because there is a limited amount of days in which you can vote. 

(if the link does not work tell me, or visit the hxh watty awards page and vote in the most recent 'vote here' story, and vote in the section 'Kurapika Kurta.'

Thank you very much for reading this if you got this far. You deserve my sympathy :)