C . 4

!!!  MY HCS MAY BE INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER, JUST READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT !!!

Tears rolled down Aubrey's cheeks, Eyebrows furrowed in anger as he clenched her fists around her nail infested baseball bat, free palm seeping blood.

Her new friend had died, Their head had bursted after getting their symbol wrong, She didn't know how a damn spade, diamond, shit shaped whatever looked like!

She stood up, Wiping the maroon onto her white jacket— Tears causing her dry eyes to burn, Bat slung over her shoulder as she walked through the crowds, entering the BEACH, as others stared at her concerningly.

She head towards the staircase, climbing up then pushing the door wide open, dropping her bat to the floor and locking the door behind her.

Kuzuryu's head tilted upward, noticing the girl who looked awful, and upset too.

Feeling concerned, He stood up, stepping over and sliding her jacket off of her shoulders, Checking for any wounds incase and patting her back.

"Don't always get your clothes dirty, You know i got a limit too," He joked, Lightening the mood and tension a tad bit— Sliding his own jacket off and draping it over her shoulders, watching it as it covered her til the waist.

"Sit down, I've gotta lotta work requested from the hatter."

"Who?"

"...'Ugly hairy hag'."

"Ohhh...Him." Aubrey rolled her eyes to the thought of Takeru— Always requesting bitches on his dick and to his sides, giving unnecessary work...

Whatever, It's not like it's her business anyway.

Aubrey's eyes fluttered, Eventually relaxing into a ball and falling asleep, And Kuzuryu laid a warm blanket over her, Especially her favorite blanket— One with a cats face on it.