C . 6

Chishiya's hands slid the black bag over Kuzuryu's body once the teens had retuned, Same reaction as Sunny—  Before handing it to Aguni, Who took the bag and walked away, Planning to... Set his body on fire,

But the three didn't have to know that...

Aubrey returned to the office, collecting every last piece of Kuzuryu's clothings and folding them, Pushing them tightly inside a small bag then zipping it shut.

Sunny had the duty to dust off the empty shelves, And doing just that he brushed them off, wiping away at the shelves and drawers and placing the old mans belongings in a black bag, Which Aubrey took aggressively.

Kel was still crying, sitting on a chair besides Kyuma as they both broke down into sobs and whines like kids screaming for their lost mother.

Aubrey had slung the bags over her shoulders, Veins visible from how heavy the damn sacks of belongings were, Hanging tightly as she walked out the office room, As it was left behind by staff.

Aubrey, Sunny and Kel grouped up in one hotel room they earned, Door locking whilist Kel looked out the windows, sniffling and wailing on about Kuzuryu.

Sunny sat in silence, Eventually being shoved out of his white space, Eyes flickering up towards Aubrey who stood infront of him, And he felt a burning sensation on his cheek which had turned red.

Damn, Aubrey just slapped him...
Ouch...

Aubrey stammered, rubbing her temples until she began shouting, "Do you not even fucking care about Kuzuryu? He died for us yet no tears were shed from your eyes!"

"It's not my fault, I didn't feel l..."
"Shut up, You fucking— You don't even care about anyone anymore, Just Kel! That's the only fucking person you care about."

Kel heard his name, "Hhuuuh?" Slipped from his mouth as he walked over, Realizing and recognizing the scene, Kel tried his best to calm Aubrey down.

"You never know, Aubs... Maybe he just can't let it all out! Stop yelling at him." Kel spoke calmly, pulling Aubrey back who was definitely angry.

Aubrey shook her head, Sleeves rolling up as if ready for a fight until Chishiya managed to enter,  Waving his hand plainly and aiming outside. "Theres a pool party, Get ready fo' it, To celebrate Kuzuryu's sacrifice."

Aubrey gnawed at her own teeth, gritting them against eachother, Until turning away and walking off.