chapter 1: is this.. a death note?

this is a story of a 17 year old Boy named Kita, hes walking home the day right after he finished school, not expecting much until he find's a notebook on the floor, light yagami died 4-5 years ago and since then people tried fooling others with a fake death note

"huh? thats the first time i see one of those fake death notes; its kinda weird how people make fun of it."
"this guy named light yagami killed innocent people.. He also killed much Bad people.. but i still dont like him..."
"he killed to many innocent just to be a god thats childish.. he cant be a good hes just a guy thinking hes a god..."
"whatever.. i should just let it be there.. or should i take it with me? maybe throw it away? someone really had no free time while faking this book.. i will just throw it away its that simple.."
after he picked it up he walked to the next trashcan and threw it away, he was kinda angry someone made fun of a weapon that killed so many people. after he arrived home he laid down on his bed. after he fell asleep he dreamt about the notebook.
"GO BACK AND GET THE BOOK YOU IDIOT"
he woke up after hearing this, he checked his phone, it was 2 am. "i cant sleep.. i have to get the notebook.. i need to test if its real.. i need to destroy it.. i have to destroy it if its real too.. it has to go" He stood up took a coat and sneaked out. after 5 minutes walking to the trashcan he grabbed inside trying to ignore the smell and picked up the notebook. not noticing he has been followed he made his way home.
"now i have to test it.. but i should do it on a person i dont like.. someone whos bad.. i have to.. prove it i dont know why"
after this thoughts he searched crimes.. he saw the name and face of a guy, the guy on the news killed his wife and his 4 year old son. after being drunk and aggressive on his wife he stabbed her in the neck, his son saw it but it was to late for him, the man grabbed his son and locked him in a small room. their bodys were found 4 weeks later, the boy has been found dead.
"hes such a terrible person.. if the book is real he definetly deserved to die did he..? he killed his own son, a kid.."
he wrote his name in the notebook and got to sleep again thinking of the guy he wrote down.. a monster.

Kita woke up and checked the news on his Phone, he searched the name of the person "murder of his wife and son passed away in court, he died from a heart attack"
"WHAT THIS CANT BE REAL I JUST- i killed someone with the notebook.. it must be a coincidence it has to be a coincidence.."

"i really killed him

"i really killed him..."

-------------------------------------------------------
The human whose name is written in this notebook shall die.