Chapter 4: Rue Ryuzaki - Beyond Birthday

A new day has started and Kita wrote down countless of names until light starts asking him something "Kita, what if someone notices that they get infected in an unlogical order?".
"you mean if someone gets infected by someone they didnt even met in there?" Kita answers fast. "i already thought of that light, i first infect cellmates slowly, in a Maximum of 7 days anyone must meet anyone else i wrote down, and it will look like they infect themselves." Kita turns away from the book and looks at Light, ready for the next question.
"How would you know which ones are cellmates?" Kita looks confident and answers again "I hacked myself in." Light looks astonished at Kita "by the way, on what prison are you doing it?"
"im doing it at a prison in los angeles." Kita turns back to his death note and Computer. He begins writing down names until he stops at one name "Rue Ryusaki..?"
"Ryuzaki?" Light looks confused.
"do you know Ryuzaki?" Kita waits for an answer "L used to call himself Ryusaki, it was his fake name" Kita looks even more confused
"L is dead, but who is Rue Ryuzaki, he had to knew L, i dont think its a coincidence..." Kita thinks for a few seconds and suddenly he has an idea. "If hes in prison that means he worked against L" Kita stops talking and opens a new Tab, he searches down L's other cases "Ruzaki.. somewhere here it will be.." Kita looks at his Computer, suddenly his eyes wide open, He starts to read out something.
"Rue Ryuzaki.. also known as Beyond Birthday, a serial killer that killed a lot of people in los angeles. he grew up in Wammys house under the name R, he was there to be L's successor, but instead he started killing people and tried to do an unsolveable crime for L" Light grins evil. "that means that he worked with L before turning his sides, he has to know something about Near"
Kita looks at Light with a serious expression "You dont know Nears name right?"
"I do" light answers "but i wont tell you, you will get his name sooner or later. See it as a Kind of test"
"Oh for sure i will get his name" Light knows that Kita is smart, but he wants to see how fast he gets nears name.
Kita turns back to his Computer and reads something about Ryuzaki. "What? No way" Kita looks shocked at the screen with a bit of happiness "It is stated that Rue Ryuzaki was born with shinigami eyes.. That means he could tell me Nears name" Light looks at Kita
"what? shinigami eyes? how can you be born with them?
"We will meet Rue Ryuzaki after i get enough money for a ticket to los angeles, We have to get him out of there"
Light looks at Kita until he notices Something "i think they will close the prison due to a quarantine, you wont be able to get in there"
"i will dress up as cop, and i will make a fake Police badge just in case" Kita leans back in his chair "i will write down a few more names now" Kita swaps the tab back and starts to write down names again.
-------------------------------------------------------
If a Death Note owner accidentally misspells a person's name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if the Death Note owner intentionally misspells the name four times, the owner will die.