Chapter 3: Light yagami

The whole day Kita has been waiting for light to approach, he was questioning himself when he will come the whole day.
"when will he finally approach.."
Kita decides to check the death note closely.
"so light wants me to fullfill his job hm?
"i wonder what my old classmate does, she used to be on Kira's Side. And now i get the death note.. why would i get it, i hate this guy, esspecially because the name Kira is similiar with mine too."
"why didnt you throw the death note away?"
Kita turns around and sees a shinigami, with shocking voice he asked him: "you are not Ryuk, you must be light right?"
Kita watches light closely, if you look at small details you can see light yagami in him.
"i used to be Kira, now its your job to complete my Mission." Kita notices that light is trying to manipulate him.
"what if i end up like you? they say history always repeats itself."
"not if you make a new history, a new world.
Kita i know you're interested, you didnt throw away the death note, and you didnt give it to the police or detectives."
Kita leans back in his chair
"Light, your biggest mistake was letting the world know that there is Kira. you were obsessed with letting everyone know that you are there. you're a psychopath thinking you were a god, but you're just lucky you got a death note, it wasnt fate, everything you did was wrong and there is no excuse for killing so many people. even if its mostly criminals, you never know if they were accused wrong or if they were manipulated."
"seems like you didnt know what my goal was Kita. sacrifices have to be made for a new world."
"if many people that were criminals or even innocents would die right now it will be better than if they die for etirnity in future"
Kita's eyes widen as he realizes what light just said "maybe you're right with that.. but.."
Light looks in Kita's eyes and interrupts him "There is no „but" Kita, either kill them now and stop the rate or let them kill innocents forever."
"i understood that, but im not made for this"
light moves behind him and talks; "Whats with people you know that got killed? do you want someone else to feel that way? as long as this world exists people will die, and you can change that."
Kita slams at the table and shouts "ALRIGHT.. alright.. i will do it."
Light moves away from him
"but dont think you manipulated me, i just.. liked your arguments."
"sure thing Kita" light answers.
Kita sits down on his bed.
"so first of all i will make it look like a disease. i will find a lot of names from people that are in the same prison and i will make them get killed together by the same cause of death."
"thats really smart, go and find names then"
the rest of the day Kita prepared lists of names he will eliminate. he will perform his plan in the next day.
-------------------------------------------------------
If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack. the time of death can be manipulated. and the time can go into effect within 4 seconds after writing the Name.