chapter 2: Ryuk

"theres no chance he died from something i didnt cause.. i killed him.."
Kita ist shocked and he decides to read the rules to get more information of what has happened Back then when he was younger.
"death Note, how to use it I. The human whose name is written in this notebook shall die"
"this note will not take effect unless the writer has the persons face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, People sharing the same name will not be affected."
"The human who uses this note can neither go to heaven nor hell"
"thats correct Rinkita"

Kita takes the death note closer to him and turns around slowly"OH MY G-"Kita holds his mouth

"OH MY G-"
Kita holds his mouth. "right.. the shinigami.. i should've been prepared.. i thought you guys look.. a bit less terrifiying"
"My name is ryuk, im the shinigami light yagami had, this death note belongs to me, but you can keep it. the thing is that.. you might get in trouble"
"Ryuk.. where did light go after using the death note? and If the user won't go to heaven or hell.. does that mean there is a god?"
Ryuk laughs at Kita "hey Rinkita, i kinda like you so im going to tell you what happened to light. Light is a shinigami too now, he told me to drop my death Note because he wants someone to fullfill his job. Light has changed, he Accepted the fact he isnt god. but that doesnt mean that Kira isnt a god."
"there is no way i will use this death note ever again i already killed someone"
"you already killed a criminal right? Just Like Light did. listen.. Kita, light will see you soon and he wants to talk to you, Lights death note is right here."
Ryuk gives Kita another death note, but he takes it back after Kita touches it.
"Kita you are about to continue Lights work"
"i will lose my memories if i give you the death note Back right?"
"exactly"
"i wont give it back.. i need to talk with light, im curious about him"
"Light picked you because he knows you are a smart guy, we have been watching several people and you seem to be smart enough for him"
Kita leans back and waits for Light yagami, hes waiting a couple of days not writing any names in the death note.
-------------------------------------------------------
If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.