australia

(undelivered letter)

Hello my precious boy

I know that now you will be very sad and even angry for what I just did, but I am going to ask you not to cry and to take care of New Zealand, you know that it is younger than you and that they are the most united by that lie that France and I We formed on a silly whim of your father but now I want you to take care of him, I want you not to let him do something crazy. You know him well and you know that he is capable of committing suicide at this moment.

I want you to be with him, to take care of him, to not let him cry and to protect him although he knows very well how to defend himself from everyone but with insults, you have seen how sometimes he fights with Latinos and sometimes he ends up even trying to one of them, if it weren't for you and your brothers, he would have done it a lot of times already, I think that character that he got from his father was of some use to him, but I will never forget when he kept telling me that you had a snake in your neck and that that snake was going to kill you or that it wanted to eat him, I remember how you went down with it and tried to get you to touch it and not be afraid of it, even so you just hid behind me, it was very cute to see them play.

He looked like a real twin when they weren't, when they were a year apart and we lied to them their entire lives. Neither you nor New Zealand deserved such a lie, you should not even have lived through all this lie, you were not to blame, I was to blame for allowing and following France's lie.

They looked so cute playing together, I remember how you and New Zealand always shared an incredible love for being in nature, climbing the trees in our yard and planting flowers wherever they saw available, they were so small and they had no fault of anything less than the terrible lie that we made them believe all their lives.

I love you very much, darling, and I hope that you and your brothers can forgive me for what I did. bye

(carta no entregada)

hola mi niño precioso

Sé que ahora estarás muy triste y hasta enojado por lo que acabo de hacer, pero te voy a pedir que no llores y que cuides a Nueva Zelanda, sabes que es más joven que tú y que son los más unidos por esa mentira que Francia y yo formamos por un tonto capricho de tu padre pero ahora quiero que lo cuides, quiero que no dejes que haga alguna locura. Lo conoces bien y sabes que es capaz de suicidarse en este momento.

Quiero que estés con él, que lo cuides, que no lo dejes llorar y que lo protejas aunque él sabe muy bien defenderse de todos pero con insultos, has visto como a veces se pelea con los latinos y a veces termina incluso intentándolo con uno de ellos, si no fuera por ti y tus hermanos ya lo habría hecho muchas veces, creo que ese personaje que le dio su padre le sirvió de algo, pero yo Nunca olvidaré cuando me decía que tenías una serpiente en el cuello y que esa serpiente te iba a matar o que se lo quería comer, recuerdo cómo caíste con ella y trataste de que la tocaras y No tengas miedo, aun así solo te escondiste detrás de mí, fue muy lindo verlos jugar.

Parecía mellizo  de verdad cuando no lo eran, cuando se llevaban un año y les mentimos toda su vida. Ni tu ni Nueva Zelanda merecían tal mentira, ni siquiera debían haber vivido toda esta mentira, ustedes no tuvieron culpa, yo la tuve por permitir y seguir la mentira de Francia.

Se veían tan tiernos jugando juntos, me acuerdo cómo Nueva Zelanda y tú siempre compartieron un amor increíble por estar por la naturaleza, escalando los árboles de nuestro patio y plantando flores por donde veían disponible, eran tan pequeños y no tenían culpa de nada menos de la terrible mentira que les hicimos creer toda su vida.

te quiero mucho cariño y espero de que tu y tus hermanos me puedan perdonar lo que hice. chau