My Self-harm Story: The Very Beginning

( Just to tell you, I wont be putting anyones bame except mine. I
want to protect the identities of my family members, ex boyfriends/girlfriend, friends and other people. Thank you.)

At first i wanted to just tell you about my self-harm and how it started, but then I realized, there's a lot you would not understand so this is why I need to take you to the very beginning.

Part 1: My Birth

My giving name is Suki ( I choose sometime to call myself Caitlin/ Caity), I am female, and now i am 16 years old.

I was born in sherbrooke, QC, my mum was in the sherbrooke hospital all alone except with a midwife who helped her and her rights.

I won't get in all the details but my mum has been in the sherbrooke/Montreal streets for long, I was conceived on these streets.

Nine months later I was born, we were no longer on the streets and we were warm, loved and had a nice meal everyday at a shelter in sherbrooke but unfortunately, a few months later, it closed and my mum decided to go all the way to Montreal.

I was two months old when I meet my grandmother and her sister, they came all the way to sherbrooke from Amos, Abitibi Temiscamigue.

Oh and also I have a sister, she was separated from my mum when she was very young. She was born in the 2000 and she met me when she was 8, a few months after I was born.

So from the very beginning... my short little life I had lived, it was already hard and painful.

Caity ❄