gratitude and a small description

First of all I wanna thank everyone who decided to read this book of mine :)

I am a new writer and it's my first book so, i don't know what will happen or will I be able to make this book good or not but, I really wanna give it a try. So please support me on this good bad journey of Anya, Noah and Ryan.

I am not very good at explaining all the stuff but I will try my best.

And please read these before you read the story!

1. My English is not very good so, please don't mind it. And you all are welcome to tell me if I made any kind of mistake.

2. I don't really have an update schedule. I will update whenever I want. Like, I may post two chapter in a day or may not post any chapter in a week.

3. My updates will be irregular due to my studies but, I will try my best in updating early.

4. My chapters may not very long but I will try to write atleast 1000 words in a chapter.

5. I don't have time to edit the chapters so sometimes you may find some grammatical errors. But please bear with me.....

6. All the pictures I will be using here, are taken from Pinterest.

7. I can't think of anything else to write so that's it hehe.....

Maybe this story will come out by the end of june or July. I haven't decided yet.

And, here's a description of the story.

Anya Wilson the Bookworm with glasses who only get noticed at highschool because the two most handsome guys at High school are close to her.

Noah Reynolds the football team captain and the ultimate Playboy who has all the girls at campus drooling over him, including Anya.

Ryan Reynolds the vice captain of the football team and the step brother of Noah. Unlike Noah he is not interested in dating and a complete coldy. But he shows his actual self to only Anya or, that's what everyone think.

What happens when the three of them get's entangled in a web of love triangle? We can ignore the other things but one thing is confirmed. One of them will get their heart broken or the heart of all of them will break.

So, it depends on Anya that who will get their heart broken. But what happened when Anya broke the heart of the three of them and went far away from all of it? And most importantly why she did it?

And, why she is back after 7 years? Will she try to heal the bond that she broke? Or she will break it even more? Will they ever be able to find true love? Was Anya's decision right or wrong? Will the three of them ever understand their own love.