Chapter 3-Perhaps, I am wrong?

The moon was glowing bright in the night sky, making its moonlight scatter through the leaves of the trees on ground of the forest, where a boy with blond hair, was sitting in silence, staring at the moon above him with his brown orbs, and eating a piece of bread, which perhaps, was his dinner, completely unaware of someone's presence behind him.

Jungkook's pov

Finally, it was the end of the day, and now, I can go wherever I want, obviously, not my home, but I can roam around the forest which connects the two countries.

The forest, you can say is a blind spot. Both the countries has agreed that the forest will be open for the soldiers of both sides to enjoy their personal time. But the main reason was, the forest protects huge amount of wildlife, so any kind of firing or destruction is highly restricted here, which gives the soldiers an opportunity to enjoy their leisure time here after their duty.

And just like the other days, I decided to enjoy my leisure time before going to sleep, but when I went to my regular place, I found out that it was occupied by other people, who were surely elder than me and higher in rank, so without any word, I left one more place of my peace.

I sighed, as I have came too deep into the forest. No one is allowed to come this deep, but I think, this is the only way I can find peace.

As I was walking on my way, suddenly my steps came to halt, and a frown formed on my face, when I noticed a little golden glow from an open side of the forest.

With steady and heavy steps, I started to walk in that direction, having my knife in my hand, but when I reached there, I froze on my spot when I found out, that the reason of that golden glow was non other than that boy whom I see in afternoon.

I hid myself behind a tree, and started to stare at the back of that boy. He wasn't wearing his uniform anymore, wearing some casual clothes, just like me. A white top with black loose trousers. The clothes, were big for him, and he was looking much smaller in those oversized clothes. Seems like he borrowed them from someone. I thought, as I continued to stare at his back.

Taking a deep breath, I decided to confront him. It is not like, we are enemies. Our counties are enemies, not us. We just follow the commands of those who are higher in rank than us. Besides, this place looks best to spend time. In mid of forest, where no one comes, and he seems like to come here everyday, so I don't think wild animals would be a danger here.

Once again, taking a deep breath and then letting it out, I took a step towards of him, and then other, and then one more.

"Excuse me?" I said, making him visibly froze on his spot.

My eyes widen, when he jumped up on his place, and now he was standing in front of me, staring into my eyes with a knife in his hand.

"W-who are you!? From which side you are!?" My eyes widen a little, when I heard his voice. Sweet like nightingale.

"Calm down sir, I apologise to interrupt your leisure time, but you can place the knife down. I won't cause you any harm." I said in a gentle tone, as he was looking visibly scared.

"I-i asked, from which side you are?"

"From Sarahania. And I know, you are from Levania, as I saw you today on border doing your duty."

"Are you a spy?!" He asked, making me widen my eyes at him.

"What?! Nooo! I am a commando! I stand at watchtower! You can see tomorrow if you want. I just wanted to spend my leisure time here, as my previous place got occupied by high ranked officers." I said, but seems like, he still wasn't believing me, as he kept pointing my knife at me.