Honey 🍯

Hii Guys!!!

Back after so long..

Thank you so much for showing your love by voting to those who have voted... Thank you so much.. Keep supporting me.

I know I have uploaded after, I don't know ages. But still, I have uploaded a longest chapter guys!!!.. My exams were going on. It just got over today. So yeah!!

Vote guys for next chapter. (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

-------------------------

"But you must indulge in a game with me. How about that? Sounds intriguing, doesn't it?" Michael said, grinning at her. Confused, she whispered, "A game?" Continuing, he stated,

"Yes, little one, a game. My, my, my, you have to play, or else you won't be able to go out. You will be caged here in my love, in my arms with me, little one. Arghhh, that feeling just hits different. Doesn't it?" A shiver ran down her spine. 'Caged? Like forever?' She thought. She fought to control her emotions, but a tear slipped from her eyes. She had no other option but to say yes. She whispered a small yes to him. She knew that she herself is unlucky 99 times, but that 1, she cannot miss it. Perhaps, just perhaps, her luck would be good this time. She hoped. She prayed, 'just this once, God. Just this. Please,' asking for help.

He grinned evilly, looking at her, "Alright then, do you know what game we're playing?"

She shook her head innocently, looking at him with her small, beautiful brown doe eyes. 'Damn it. Oh Lord, please have mercy on me. Why does she have to be so freaking damn cute? It's getting harder for me to control, God. Argh, calm down little boy. She needs time.' He thought as his pants tightened with a small bulge and looked at her with adoration and full of lust.

"Come closer, my darling. I won't devour you, or maybe," he mumbled the last two words to himself. Thankfully she didn't hear that or else she would have fainted till now because of panic. Truthfully, she was scared of people, and if someone double her size comes and threatens her, of course, she will be scared.

She slowly started to take baby steps towards him. Steps were so small that it felt like she was barely even walking. She then stopped at a distance. For her, that distance was very close to him, but for him, it felt like 10 miles away.

"Closer, little one," he spoke a little sternly. At this point, his patience was running thin. He tried to calm himself down so that he would not lash out at her. He was trying not to scare her more, but alas.

"FUCKING COME FAST." He shouted at her. She flinched and stood where she was. Fear started to build in her. She started to take steps back.

"DON'T YOU DARE STEP BACK OR RUN AWAY. THE CONSEQUENCES WOULD BE VERY BAD, LITTLE ONE." He threatened and warned her. She again stood there, FROZEN.

"What a good, obedient girl you are, aren't you, darling? Now, come here like a good girl. Come. Come on," he called in his sweet, fake voice, hoping she would fall for it. But she just stood there, trying to process his words, his change in behaviour. How could he change so fast? Just how?

"I understand, darling. You want me to come? Okay, I don't have any problem with that," he said, stepping forward towards her. She realized he was approaching her and her heart raced so fast she feared he could hear it. She stepped back in fear, shaking like a leaf, her face drained of color, eyes wide with horror.

"Come on now, you don't want punishment, do you? Or maybe I can just hurt your friends whom you're searching for so desperately," he said as he advanced. Her mind went blank. How did he know she was searching for her friends? She hadn't mentioned them to him. Then how?