Chapter 22

"Hima!" Sho ran up to her, but someone else reached her first - the person she was talking to.

"Who are you?" asked Sho.

"That's not important right now. We have to take her to the hospital," said the person. They both took her there and informed everyone else.

Once the doctor took Hima for a check-up, Sho asked the guy, "Just who the hell are you? And why did Hima panic when she saw you?"

"I'm Yuri. Hima and I were friends once, but then some incidents happened and we stopped talking. That's why she was taken aback when she saw me," said Yuri.

They both sat there waiting for the doctor when Akihito came rushing through the corridor toward the room where Hima was hospitalized. As soon as he saw Yuri, he could feel his blood boiling, but he decided not to create a scene and calmly asked Yuri, "Why are you here? Haven't you hurt my sister enough? Sho, why are you sitting with this traitor?"

"What do you mean, Akihito? Isn't he Hima's friend?" asked Sho, confused about Akihito's rough behavior.

"Oh, so that's the lie you told him?" said Akihito angrily.

"Akihito, I know I'm the last person who needs to suggest this to you, but how about we take care of Hima first?" said Yuri.

"I don't need anyone to remind me of my duties, but YOU should leave now," Akihito firmly said to Yuri.

Yuri looked at Akihito and left to avoid any further argument.

After he left, Sho asked Akihito, "Just what is going on here?"

"Just how I wished I would never have to talk about this past. Unfortunately, the time has come for you to know the truth," said Akihito in a heavy voice, as if he had been carrying the burden of the past on his shoulders for a while now.