Vacation

Charlotte's POV:
I am now in our leaving room with Marima and Heide. We are waiting for p'Fa and her friend because we are going on a vacation.

"I'm glad to know that you have already introduced yourself to each other." Marima told me after I tell them everything that happened yesterday.

"Really, her friends were coming with us? Does it mean Tina will be there, too?" Heide excitedly speaks, cutting our conversation. We pose for a moment and look at her suspiciously.

"Why are you so excited about Tina?" I ask her, Marima, make a cross arms waiting for her answer.

"Who is excited about Tina? I am not!" She answered, playing with her hair while blushing. Marima and I smiled at each other. Heide is so cute like this.

"Bro! You can't hide it. You're literally blushing." I told her, and we teas her a little bit more when p'Fa and her friend arrived to fitch us.
. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .
We have already arrived at the resort and we have rented a cottage house to stay overnight. So basically we are gonna stay in one house tonight until tomorrow. It's a house with three bedrooms, I don't know who'll be the roommates, but I want to be a roommate with p'Fa.
We can bring our own food her so we are arainging it now so we can eat out lunch. By the way, p'Fa's sister is also here with us with her girlfriend.

"Here, Nuu! I got you some food." P'Fa handed me the plate with my favorite foods. I smiled, realizing that she could still remember all of them.

"Phi! What about me, where is my food?" Snack, her sister, asked her. She is smiling and making a suspicious face. She meets her eyebrows and looks at her seriously.

"You are big enough! You get your own food." She told her and mees up her hair. She moved ayaw and pouted teasingly. They have the same aura and the same vibe. I love watching them teasing each other.

"P'Fa! I'm your sister!" She protests, it's awkward for me hearing this. I don't know where this conversation is going, but I'm quietly smiling and observing them at my side.

"Yes, I know. That why I know you can do it!" She told her. She handed her empty plate and guided her to the table where foods were.

"But what about p'Charlotte, what is she to you?" I almost choked when I heard Snak ask that question. I can see p'Fa's face turning red, as red as the water melon that she is slicing.

"Who wants water melon, everyone?" She asked, avoiding the question and avoiding everyone's look, including mine, that seems won't letter her past this.

"Someone is avoiding the question, everyone!" They are up to teas her, and she is blushing all over her face up to her ears. I can see the adorable pare of dimples right under her eyes, and I'm smiling to anticipating her response.

"I hate you, all!" She laughed her tension out, and everyone was enjoying it. She throws a glance in my direction, and I quickly look away. I feel my face hit up, and I now I'm also blushing. I hope no one will notice it. They are teasing so heard, and I don't want to be a subject.

"She is someone special to me." She finally speaks. I look up to her directin only to find out that she is still looking at me. My eyes meet hers, and she is intently looking at me, trying to convey a message that she can't say. Everyone continues teasing and cheering, but it seems like it's just he two of us in this room.