Last Part

Charlotte's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes, waking up from a deep slumber. I observe the surroundings realizing that I'm in a bedroom not familiar to me.

"Ugh!" I held my head when I got up as an intense headache attacked me with all of the memories of last night come rushing with it.

"Oh shoot! Those that really happened, or I was just dreaming?" I asked myself, looking around for evidence that either side is true. Later did I realized that I was completely naked, and it answered all the questions. I cup my face with my hand in embarrassment.

"P'Fa! Can you please be mine tonight!" That sentence keeps on coming back to my head as I go to the bathroom and fix myself.

"It was so embarrassing!" I thought to myself as I looked at the mirror. But Im smiling, remembering how we expressed our longing and love for each other.

"We are each other's now, p'Fa!" I whispered to myself, biting my lips with those memories.
After I took a bath, I went off of the room and headed to the dining area. I can't hide the excitement in my face of seeing her again.

"Don't ask anymore! I was drunk. How can I remember anything?" I heard p'Fa's voice from the kitchen. I suddenly feel numbe hearing those words from her. So she doesn't remember any single thing that happened last night!

"Oh, Charlotte. Good morning!" Heide greeted me when she noticed that I was standing on the intrance to the dining area. P'Fa quickly look to my direction reason for our eyes to meet. I look away, not wanting to meet her gaze. I don't want her to see the desapintment in my eyes. Though she wouldn't understand it if she really didn't remember anything. I just walk to the dining table with the others.

"Charlotte, did you get the crown last night?" Tina, who is seating beside Heide, asked me teasingly. I am fist, so i need to fight back and get my revenge.

"What do you mean crown? I just had a dream, since the other person can't remember anything." I mean to make it louder for her to hear me.

"Here, Nuu! I make you some breakfast!" She lay in front of me a plate with an egg omelet with a boiled carrot pretending nothing happened. It looks delicious, but I hate her.

"I'll just have some coffee!" I told her as I got up and headed to the kitchen. I noticed that she followed me, but I'm ignoring her and keeping myself busy looking for the coffee.

"Nuu! About last night..." She started, my body stopped moving. I don't want to pay attention to what she is going to say, but my body wants to hear her.

"Don't think about it, p'Fa. Nothing really happened last night. I was just really dreaming!" I told her and headed to the dining table.

"No!" I've got a single step when I heard her talk again. She grabbed my arms and let me face her. Now I'm facing her with our eyes locked intently to each other.

"What happened last night was something special and memorable! Please tell me that was not a dream. Please tell me that that was real, that we are really." She begs. Her eyes are almost crying, and it's melting me. I held her face with my bouth ands and I nodded.

"Yes, p'Fa! That was genuine!" I told her as I wiped the tears finally falling from her eyes. She held my hands and pressed them to her face and kissed them.

"I love you, Charlotte! I have loved you for so long, and I will love you even more. I missed you somuch." She confessed. She is now holding my face close to hers.

"I love you too, p'Fa! I've been wanting for you to come back, and now that you are her. I won't waste any chance to make you feel how much I love you." I told her as we finally close the gap between our lips.
We didn't realize that the others were watching from the dining area as though they were watching a series.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's the end, you guys. I hope my readers enjoyed it. Please feel free to give comments about my composition. It will be a great help for me as a beginner. Thank you somuch everyone.