Chapter One {The Beginning}

ADD = attention-deficit disorder
OCD = obsessive-compulsive disorder

^This is based on my own parents, my dad has ADD while my mom has OCD. I hope you enjoy it!Also I am in middle school so any high schooler, you guys are welcome to help me out. ^

Tyler was the popular kid, the top star of the baseball team and is just really known in the school. Along with his twin sister, Taylor. Ever since middle school the two were most known, always getting the spotlight and while everyone wants to be friends with but no one knows the two pasts, as they like to keep it to themselves. The never lasting getting asked out and rejecting them is like a workout. But like someone people, English was their second language.Their mother is from Cube while their father was from Mexico.

Logan liked to not be known, to be under the popular kid like an underground kid. He is a prodigy child who learns very easily and passes every class with straight A.
He likes to keep to him self only and never trust anyone. He is known to teachers only since sometimes, he is the only one that passed in classes. Like everyone else, he had secrets too, but that is for later. His mother is German and his father is Russian. Believe it or not but English was his third language since he learned Russian first. But he is still learning.

^They are in their Junior Year of High school, so they are 16, turning 17. No Phantoms in this story, no more traumatizing kids.^

It was August, and school just started..... on a monday.... The worst day to start the first day. Logan looked at his new schedule,
History, PE, Math, LUNCH, Science, ELA, Cooking, and a free period

While Tyler got
History, ELA, PE, Lunch, Science, Math, Cooking and a free period

Of course this was a coincidence of them having smiler classes, with four or three. But Tyler will always have his sister with him though. It was early and Logan was half asleep, then the bell rang. That is how hell started for everyone.

History wasn't that bad, Mr. Thomas is like a grown child. The first project in this class will last the whole first semester, like what if you finish early or something. Another student asked as we ask that question and all Mr. Thomas said, "I guess you will have an extra free period."
Like really? Of course everyone wanted to work with the twins, but they didn't want to work with people who might mess up their grades, they still need their grades to be great. So they stay together.

The twins spotted three others who are in a group already, so they asked. The girl that looks like a carrot said sure and they sat in a circle.

We just need one more person the blond guy said.

What about the one with the glasses? He is alone. The brown hair guy wrote.

Taylor turned around and started talking to the glasses kid.

Hey, wanna join our group? Taylor asked the glasses kid.

S-sure... Logan said.

That is how a group of six people became a group of six. Mr. Thomas explained the project to the students, it is going to be based on the oldest town, Savannah. And they get to pick what is do it on. Then at the end of the semester, the groups will have to present in front of the class. Well that is nerve-racking to everyone. Now there are about 35-30 minutes left.

So, what are we doing it on? The blond hair said again

Can we introduce ourselves first? I don't even know your guys names The carrot hair girl said

My name is Ben :D -Ben wrote

I guess but this is pointless, the name is Tyler -Tyler

It is not pointless, also my name is Taylor -Taylor