Chapter Twenty {Panic}

^I'm going to try to make this chapter long. :>^

Tbh, I'm not sure if I have been putting a warning for swearing but just in case you guys are uncomfortable with swearing

Tyler POV

I am really fucked now. I have to grab my phone to call Logan.

Hello my dear.

Logan!!

Did something happen??

Yes!! I didn't wash it off completely. It's on my hair and shoes.

Oh my gosh.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I realized that calls can be tracked and listened too.But blood can also be tracked.
.
.
.
.
.

My dear??

The stupid paint got on my shoes.

Omg my dear. Try to wash the paint off.
.
.
.
.
.

I am so glad Logan caught on.
.
.
.
.

Ok my love. I'm going to take a shower cuz the berries got in my hair.

Ok my dear. Love u

Love u too my love.
.
.
.
.

I got my shoes and started cleaning the blood off since I know how to clean blood. Even if you clean up blood, under a blacklight it's visible.

I grabbed hydroxide peroxide and cleaned off the rest of the blood.
Then I went to take a shower.I thought about it but I put a bit of hydroxide peroxide in my hair and washed it off with shampoo.

I got out of the shower, put a towel around my waist, then I quickly dried my shoes as much as possible. I took my shoes and clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

'Tyler dear, let me wash your clothes and shoes.' -Mariana

I was nervous, did I clean the blood well or did I miss some spots?

'Ok mom. Thank you so much.' -Tyler

I walked to my room, kicked Taylor out real quick and got changed into some shorts. Before I could picked out a shirt, my mom took me to come into the living room quickly. I ditched the shirt and I walked out. My mom took me to sit on the couch. I got a texted from Logan.

'The police is on the way. They are hitting me and you at the same time. Love u...'

After I was done reading, that is when I heard the sirens. I was shaking with panic. Taylor came out probably wondering what is happening. I heard the sirens come closer and closer and closer. Then they stopped in front of my house.

Then the police came in, everybody was looking at me now.

.
.
.
.
.

Why????

^hope y'all enjoy this^

{Words:406}