Chapter Three {Gym} (Short)

TW:
Not Sure if this counts as cheating. Maybe emotional cheating?

Logan Point Of View

I had a hard time changing because of my crutches. By the time I was done, Mrs. Lo was almost done taking attendance. I sat down on the bench and I could feel people staring at me. Because I was wearing shorts, they could see the black wrap around my leg. But I try my best not to pay attention to them and just listen to what they are doing.

They are playing their second game of volleyball so I was told to look over the other team. Luckily Mrs. Lo gave me a chair that I could sit in. But after the bell rang, I turned around and saw that someone took my crutches, like how heartless these people are. Mrs. Lo got the school admin.

What would you like to do?

Could I stay here for next period? - Logan

That would be great, I need the extra help anyways!.. - Mrs. Lo

So I ended up staying for third period. Two minutes after second period ended, I saw Tyler. So I waved him over.

Thrid Person Point Of View

I thought you left already? - Tyler

Someone took my crutches, so I decided to stay here. To help. - Logan

Tyler looked beside Logan and Logan moved to the side so Tyler could sit with him.

Are you sure that is the full story? - Tyler

Maybe.... - Logan

Tyler put hand sanitizer on and put his hand on Logan's shoulder.

Then tell me, don't worry. I don't judge..- Tyler

Tyler puts his hand on Logan's face and Logan leans into his hand.

Maybe I wanted to see you. I mean.... who knows. - Logan

Tyler leans closer to Logan's face.

You should have ask, I would gladly let you watch me... - Tyler

Now both of them were at least two inches away from each other's faces.

What would your girlfriend think about you saying this? - Logan

Now Logan was smiling.

Remember our conversation last night? I want to break up with her, so who cares what she thinks. - Tyler

Now they are one inch away from each other's faces. That is until they heard the gym door open. Both of them jumped away from each other acting like they were not about to kiss. Tyler put hand sanitizer and gave it to Logan.

Do you want it? The benches can be dirty. - Tyler

Sure, thank you Tyler. - Logan

No problem. - Tyler

The guy at the flower shop walked up to them. He could tell something is wrong or different with those two but couldn't put a finger on it.

What is he doing here?

That is not your business unless he wants to tell you. - Tyler

I am helping for today. That is all I am telling you. - Logan

What is with the matching shirt?

Taylor has one too, it is like a-- - Tyler

The bell interrupts Tyler and Tyler gets up. Everyone was here but Mrs. Lo, but still, everyone sat in their own spot, so everyone was looking at Tyler. No surprise. Tyler turned around and whispered in Logan's ears.

Try to watch over my game for today. So you could watch me all you want. - Tyler

Tyler smiled at Logan and Tyler sat down in his spot.

What was that all about?

It was nothing, just talked. - Tyler

Time Skip

The games were now starting and what did you know, Logan got Tyler's game. Of course he has to be fair but the games were pretty good. People notice Tyler talking to Logan but quietly and after both of them will be smiling. Even the teacher knows but everyone knows that Tyler has a girlfriend but what if they are wrong. They are not willing to "ruin" another relationship over a misunderstanding.

Now everyone has their eyes on them. Logan gives Tyler hand sanitizer and he puts it on. Logan tries to get up but for obvious reasons, he can't. That is when Tyler puts out his hand and Logan gladly grabs on to his hand. When Logan stands up, that is when everyone sees his right leg. Coved in a black wrap, to his knee down.

At the same time the school admin came and gave Logan his crutches. To everyone, that explains why the two were talking but to Tyler and Logan....some connection is between them, they don't know what tho.

Logan and Tyler were the last ones that entered the locker room, no surprise there because of Logan's OCD but I don't think the others know. They waited to talk until everyone was out.

So, how do you like it? - Tyler

Couldn't really focus on the game. - Logan

I know, I could see you. - Tyler

What will your girlfriend say about this whole thing? - Logan

She doesn't have to know, plus.. let me help you. - Tyler

Ok, whatever you say. - Logan

Logan started laughing and soon, Tyler followed.

After both of them finished changing, they went to lunch.

What happened in the gym, was it a joke or real feelings?

• Let me make this clear, Tyler will not cheat, he will break up with his girlfriend first but the part was based on someone. So don't worry. Next chapter, he will break it off.

{Words: 887} 😔
+ Emoji