Chapter 15 (A call)

I woke up due to the sun's rays coming through the window. It was morning. Close to me I saw an almost angelic figure sleeping. I realized I had nothing on me so I managed to free myself from those huge arms and went to the bathroom to take a shower and put on some clothes.

After the shower I chose a dress that I liked: it was knee-length, white and had roses printed on it. I went to the balcony to enjoy the air and the sun for a while. I thought about what happened the other night and giggled out of shyness.

Two soulmates who had transformed into one soul.

I closed my eyes to the sound of the birds but suddenly someone hugged me from behind but I wasn't scared. I could recognize his scent and body from afar.

"Good morning Princess, how are you?"

"You know, my body hurts a bit after last night, I struggled to walk but staying here has relaxed me" he chuckled but immediately afterwards said to me

"I'm going to take a shower...don't wait for me to have breakfast".

In fact I went to have breakfast and then sat down at the computer to study a bit. Luckily those at the university were the last lessons since the summer holidays were approaching and therefore there was no need for me to be present, I could also take notes from the computer.

While I was writing on the computer I thought of my two friends: Anna and Daniel. I told them I was at my grandmother's house and wouldn't be back for two weeks. It was a good excuse but only for two weeks because I know that sooner or later Anna would come to find out the truth if I told her that I would stay longer. She is my best friend. She knows if something is wrong. After those weeks I will tell her everything but first I need to talk about it with Jungkook because in reality I didn't want to hide that I had a boyfriend and I was living with him. I wanted to hide who he was.

I came out of my thoughts when Lauren told me that all my items from the old apartment had been collected and brought here. Yes I wanted to move here also because Jungkook had now become part of my life and it would have been safer to live here. Then Lauren added

"Anyway Y/n, you left your phone on the table and I think your aunt was calling. I apologize for seeing who was calling you"

"That's ok, you don't need to apologize".

And she left after I told her this. Why had my aunt called me? The truth is that I hadn't heard from her in a while not because I didn't have a good relationship with her, but because there hadn't been much time to call her due to studies and other responsibilities. I called her and she answered immediately

"Y/n how long has it been! I've missed talking to you and hugging you so much! How are you honey?"

"Hi, yes I'm fine. Everything is going great. How about you? How are you? Uncle?"

"You know Y/n! I'm always good, even too good! I'm bored here, in this period your uncle is always working in his company due to an important project and I stay here to take online yoga lessons or talk to the maids. With maids! Can you imagine how bored I am to get to this point?!"

as she spoke I giggled at how funny she was

"And no Y/n! There is nothing to laugh about here! However I called you for a specific reason. Would you like to come here to Los Angeles and spend some time with me ? You won't have to study so much anyway because it's summer holidays and it's not that many hours by plane from New York! What do you think? Of course I'll give you some time to decide but let me know as soon as possible! byeee"

And she ended the call.

"So let me understand, your aunt wants you to leave my place for a while?! I'm not thinking about it, you stay here!"

Jungkook told me that. I don't know how he heard the whole call without even making his presence felt behind my back.

“But Jungkook, she hasn't seen me in a long time and she feels lonely”

“Then she would find a friend. Y/n, I won't let you go alone with her when there are a lot of my enemies who could shoot you from a moment to moment. Another reason is that I would miss you too much and I can't be without you."

"Jungkook, we know that you would be able to provide me with security even if I went to the other side of the world. The real reason is that you are too selfish AND YOU WANT ME ALL TO YOURSELF!"

"THEN GO! THROW YOURSELF INTO THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY! I WARNED YOU BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME AND YOU ARE BEING STUPID-"

before he finished I walked out the door in tears. I couldn't stand the arguments. Especially if they were with him.

“Y/n is everything okay?”

"Lauren pack my bags, I'm leaving to go to Los Angeles to visit my aunt"

"Y/n-"

"LAUREN PLEASE DO AS I TELL YOU!"

"It's okay Y/n. I'll pack your suitcase right away"

And this was all I thought about the day while I was driving to the airport.