Chapter 23 (She's gone)

After the intense altercation with Min-Seo, the atmosphere in the house felt heavy with tension. Jungkook and Y/n watched in silence as Min-Seo hastily packed her belongings, her expression a mixture of anger and defeat. With one last glance at Jungkook, Min-Seo stormed out of the house, leaving behind an uneasy silence in her wake.

As the door slammed shut behind her, Y/n let out a shaky breath, her hands trembling slightly as she struggled to process the events of the morning. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her, offering a comforting embrace as they stood together in the aftermath of the chaos.

"It's over," Jungkook whispered softly, his voice tinged with sadness. "She's gone."

Y/n nodded, burying her face in Jungkook's chest as she allowed herself to finally release the pent-up emotions that had been building inside her. They stood there in silence, drawing strength from each other as they began to heal from the wounds inflicted by Min-Seo's betrayal.

After a few moments, Jungkook gently pulled away and took Y/n's hand in his, offering her a reassuring smile. "Let's get out of here," he suggested. "We could use some fresh air."

Y/n nodded gratefully, eager to escape the suffocating atmosphere of the house. Together, they headed out into the crisp morning air, hand in hand, their footsteps echoing softly against the pavement as they walked.

As they strolled along the beach, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore filled the air, soothing their troubled minds and offering a sense of peace. They walked in silence for a while, content to simply be together, until Jungkook suggested they stop at a nearby restaurant for lunch.

The restaurant was situated right on the beach, offering stunning views of the ocean stretching out before them. They found a cozy table overlooking the water and settled in, their conversation flowing easily as they enjoyed their meal.

As they ate, Y/n couldn't help but feel grateful for the love and support of Jungkook by her side. Despite the challenges they had faced, their bond had only grown stronger, and she knew that together they could overcome anything.

After they finished their meal, Jungkook suggested they take a walk along the beach, the golden sand warm beneath their feet as they strolled hand in hand. The sun began to set, casting a soft, golden glow over the horizon as they walked, lost in each other's company.

As they reached the end of the beach, Jungkook came to a stop and turned to face Y/n, his expression serious but filled with warmth and affection. "I have something to say..."