Episode 12: "Dishonored, Pt.2"

(Prior to the meet up between Weiss & Edgar later tonight, the scene shows Team ROSE attending history class as Professor Oobleck talks about the specific aspects of the creatures of Grimm. He tells the class about how the Grimm can sense negative emotions for far distances & how keeping your emotions in check would help them greatly in their daily lives)

(In one point, Oobleck ask to the class to answer a simple question of which Genji answer with ease. As the class resumes, Raiden started to notice that Edgar isn't paying attention. So he proceeds to talk to him)

Raiden: Edgar. (Dosent respond this. He taps Edgar on the shoulder) Edgar.

Edgar: (snaps out of his trance) Uh? (Looks at Raiden) Yes?

Raiden: Edgar, are you ok? You seemed troubled?

Edgar: Oh um... I'm fine. Just got a bit distracted that all.

Raiden: You sure? Isn't it due to what Weiss said back in Gym Class?

Edgar: You mean that? *sigh* It's nothing. I told her to meet me in the rooftops later tonight so we can end this dispute. I don't wish to take to much of her time.

Raiden: Yeah, I heard that. I can understand that you wish to solve this issue yourself & I'm not against it. But...

Edgar: (looks at him) But what?

Raiden: I... I was wondering, (slowly looks at him) do you have any other issues I should know about? Anything that's making you unease?

(He is speechless to see that Raiden would say something like that. He respond to him with)

Edgar: Huh! Who gave you that idea? (Lies to him) Theirs nothing else that's been troubling me lately. So please understand that I'm currently fine so don't worry.

(Knowing everything that he learend from Olivia, Raiden believes in Edgar's lies for the time being)

Raiden: Well... if you say so. I was just worried about you Edgar. I didn't wish to think that I'm asking something that would make you unconfortable. So forget what I said just now.

Edgar: (worried) Raiden.

(Genji & Sebastian where looking back & saw their conversation. Afterwards the look at each other before looking back to Oobleck. Edgar began to wonder for a bit if Raidens knows about his past, but he pust it aside as he rethinks about the meet up with Weiss)

(Raiden still goes with his quote that he said before of not intefering with their affairs, however he couldn't help himself due to truth about Edgar's past. Before he can ask him again, the school bell rings & Oobleck says the following)

Oobleck: Ok class, that would be all for today & remember: read your books, learn of your history & be prepeared for everything. Best of luck & have a nice evening.

(With that, the class ended & Edgar took this chance to sprint out of classroom before Raiden could ask him again as he fails to reach out to him. Raiden stands there as he looks on with Genji & Sebastian coming to his side)

(Later in the evening, the members of Team RWBY are talking to Weiss about the expected meeting later tonight. Weiss is determined to get her answers & to finally expose Edgar for him copying her skills, but the girl tells to Weiss)

Ruby: I understand that you wish to do this, but... isn't it necessary?

Weiss: (getting ready) Of course is necessary, Ruby. I can't stand seeing someone else copying me for no reason at all. It's not right for him do to that.