Prologue: Fateful Delivery

You and your sister, Faith, are on your motorcycles with armored containers of ore on the back.

Faith: "How much longer? We've been traveling for hours. My butt won't stop shaking."

"We're almost there," you said. "Anything on the radar?"

Faith pulled out her phone and saw several red dots heading for a bridge.

Faith: "Ghouls. They'll reach the bridge in a few minutes. Speed up if you don't want us to get caught."

"On it!"

You sped up and managed to pass the bridge before the horde of Ghouls reached it.

Faith: "That was close."

"Yeah. We'll get to the destination and ask the client if we can stay there for the night. Horde won't be gone until tomorrow."

Faith: "If we can trust him."

"I'm with you there, but it's our only option for the moment."

You drove through the path but stopped when you heard something heading towards you.

Faith: "Y/N?"

"Something's coming!"

You pulled out a black katana and Faith pulled out a high-tech rifle. You looked around and heard the creatures coming closer.

Faith: "I don't think these are Ghouls."

"No. Demons."

A demon emerged from the bushes and you blocked its attack before pushing it back and decapitating the other one charging at you. The demon attacked you again and you cut its arms off before decapitating that one.

More demons arrive and charged at you two as you jumped up and shouted "Star Fall!" as you slashed your katana. Multiple representations of sparks rain upon the demons and sever their body parts, including their heads.