The First Meet Part 1

The turtles are finally allowed up to the surface and when they go they find a bunch of new experiences and a new pretty girl??(JustShortSkit)

Pov:Mikey

"Guys he'll say no If I ask" I whine as they push me into the kitchen "No he won't, he'll say yes to you mikey promise" Leo assures me and I trip inside and see Splinter "Oh..Michelangelo hello" He says and I smile "Hey uh Master Splinter" I nervously laugh and shake my head "Um..CAN WE PLEASE GO TO THE SURFACE" I scream "Hmm..yes" He says and my brothers brust in whining "oh come on!" "Were older!" Pleas- wait what?" He looks at us all smiling "Yes I said yes you may but I have one condition." We stay silent " you must keep an eye and protect Michelangelo always." They nod and I pout 'why am I always being one sided from them..' I thought as I follow my brothers to the outside sewers.

Pov:April

I was walking around town going home from being around my friends and I start to hear a noise and see a cat "Ooooh kitty" I call it over but it runs inside a shed "awe..oh well I'll see it later" I tell myself as I feel a hand grab me on my mouth holding me "MMMH!" I try to scream but I couldn't while feeling the hard metal hand on my face gripping it hard as I start to cry "The Girl which is you coming with me now." They say as they drag me into an alley.

Pov:Mikey

"Okay guys remember Master Splinter said to stay in the shadows" Leo says and we all nod while I slowly back away and run off to another roof top tryna find something to do in this town.."I can perfectly handle myself I don't know why they can't understand that.." I ask myself as I jump from another building to another until I hear a muffled scream and look down and see a beautiful girl getting kidnapped 'Oh no! She's in trouble!' I thought as I take my weapons out and I jump down while screaming "Hey! Robot thing let her go" I hold my weapons out and he just stares at me and throws some weird kunai at me and I dodge while running straight forward and wrapping my nunchucks around its head and ripping it off and the girl falls over coughing "Uh.." She holds her cheek and I slowly walk up to her "Um..please don't freak out or anything" I tell her as I slowly help her up and she has a panic look in her eyes but accepts my help "Um..I won't right now but thank you.." She thanks me as I smile and I laugh "It's not problem, I'm Michelangelo Hamato!" I greet her and she nervously smiles "Um..April O'Neil..so..." "what are you?" She asks me and I hold my neck "Uh..Mutant Turtle..Heh" I tell her as she nods trying to accept reality and I get a wave of shock "Oh no I have to go my brother's will kill me" I whine as I run away quickly and leaves her behind to get home herself.

Pov:Leo

I groan as raph yells angrily "Look what we did, already lost Mikey and Master Splinter is gonna kill us" He yells and I sigh as Donnie says "He won't if we find him right away" I shake my head "Don't worry we'll find him..we gotta make sure he's safe" I say and they nod agreeing with me until something scares us "Hey bros!" Mikeys voice says and we all scream "AHHH" We all hold onto eachother blinking from shock and Mikey starts laughing "Ahahah! Whyd yall scream?" He asks and raph hits Mikey "ow!" "WHERE we're you knucklehead!" Raph screams and donnie makes sure he's alright and I just shake my head while smiling 'Well at least he's safe and sound' I thought as I pulled Mikey into a big hug "Next time..wait for us mikey." I say and he nods while smiling "Heh okay" We all hug Mikey tightly and smiling with eachother until we go home after a few hours.

The end.