Chapter 11

I decide to go on a walk in the forbidden forest to clear my head. I was so nervous about being caught. Suddenly vlodemort jumps out from behind a tree. "aaaah" I scream. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Fuge is considering you a suspect. But don't worry, I deleted all security footage from the night. But your going to want to get rid of that gun. They could put out a warrant."

"How do I get rid of the gun??"

"Just bring it back here tomorrow. I'll take it off your hands."

"ok" I say, and then I go back home. I sleep and then the next day I put on some black gothic gloves with a black mcr dress and some fish nets. I scrub my prints off the gun. Then I put it in my mcr backpack and go to the forest. I find Voldemort and give him the gun. Then we part ways. I go back to the castle. Classes have been cancelled for the week because everyone is really upset about Vampire, even the preps. 

"Why were you in the forbidden forest?" asks Willow.

"I just needed to be alone with my thoughts. Vampire's death is really getting to me." I say. She pats me in a comforting way. I cry tears of blood. Then Silver, Draco, Diablo, and B'loody Mary come over and we all go to get lunch. We eat our spagetti depressedly. My spagetti sauce is made of blood cuz im a vampire. Then we go to the commen room and watch the Corpse Bride. It was Vampire's favourite movie. I then go lay in my coffin bed and stare at the ceiling while blood runs down my pale cheeks.

I fall asleep. When I wake up Draco is in my room. "Aaah! What are you doing in here???" I yell angirly.

"I wanted to check on you. Willow heard you crying in your sleep."

I immediatly feel worried. What if I confessed something in my sleep? "Did I say anything"

"no, why?"

"I just had a strange dream."

"What was it about?" Draco asks, concernedly.

"Vampire came back to life and then he is killed again by voldymort."

"Oh no. I'm so sorry your having bad dreams. I haven't been having any dreams anymore" Draco says all depressed like.

"Well that kinda sucks too. I like dreams when they are good. Once I had a dream that I met MCR and then Gerard kissed me." I say. Draco pouts. He's jealous of Gerard. "I like to kiss you better." I say.

Then Draco leaves and I get dressed. I wear my Simple Plan t shirt, a lether mini skirt that is black, fishnets, and i put my hair in that fancy ponytail that Tracy has in Thirteen. I wear my black and white converse because I want to do some walking today. Walking has been a good way for me to keep my mind of of everything that has been happening. We also have band practise today so I make sure to keep my song writing notebook in my bag.