Chapter 12

I go to potions class sadly. We work on a potion to help people who have a cold. no one had a cold so we couldnt even test it so it was kind of dumb in my opinon. then i go to my other classes and then band practice. we work on the song about vampire some more. then we go to dinner. We watch movies and then it is time for bed but i cant sleep. I go outside and lie on the top of a car like amy lee in that music video. I watch the stars depressedly. Then I hear a strange noise coming from the forest. I decide to check on the noise. It sounds like someone screaming. I rush to the forest. And thats when I see him.

Vampire. He's curled in fetusal postion and is screaming. "help me" he screetches. I start crying and I try to help him but theres nothing i can do. he does not acknowlage my presence at all. its like im not even there. He just keeps wailing. 

Suddenly, I jolt awake. I am in the middle of the forbidne forest. It was a dream. But how did I get here? I don't remember going into the forst? I look up. I hear noises. Like snarling. Then I realise. The moon. It's full. I start to run and the snarls and running noise follow me. I am very fast because I am very grace full. I tear out of the forst and get back inside. I hear scratching at the main door. 

Then suddenly dumblydoor comes down the stares. "dont worry." he says. "its just loopin" 

I run to my room and hide. I could have died. Im too scare to sleep. I just work on songs all night.