Chapter Thirty Nine

RIA'S POV

I stare Cole down giving him my most seductive glare, waiting to see if he'll give me what I'm asking for.

I don't have to wait long as Cole lunges toward me and grabs my throat tilting my head back so I'm forced to look up a him. His dark brown eyes are filled with want. "You're going to pay for calling me DeLuca."

His deep voice shoots excitement straight to my vagina. Will he always have this effect on me? I grip onto his shirt to hold myself up and resist the urge to pull him closer to me.

He slams his mouth against mine kissing me and bites my lip hard enough that I have the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I can tell my lips are going to be swollen but I don't want him to stop. His tongue is dominating mine as he begins pushing me backwards. His hand remains in a firm grasp on my throat.

I let out a small moan when my back connects with a table.

Cole pulls away from me out of breath. He looks down at me beathing heavily and softly brushes the hair out of my face.

"How much have you had to drink tonight? I don't want to do this if you're drunk."

"I haven't had a lot. I'm not drunk." I attempt to give a convincing smile but I'm going through so many emotions that I just look goofy. I'm feeling tipsy but I've only had couple shots and that one drink. I'll stick to water the rest of the night I'll be good.

"You're 115 pounds Ria. It doesn't take alot to get you drunk." His deep chuckle just makes me want him more.

"Offical weigh in was 114.8 and I promise baby I'm fine." I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him down to kiss me. I begin to unbutton his shirt more and pull it of his shoulders so now he is in his black tank top and his crucifix. His tattooed biceps look extra defined as his grip tightens on my hips.

He smiles against my lips. "Ok brat. If you want dick you can have it." He picks me up like I weigh nothing and puts me on the table I was pinned against. I kiss his neck and nibble his ear lobe as he takes his gun out and puts it next to me. 

I start to undo the top of my dress and he stops me. "No leave it on." He says in his husky voice that turns me on even more.

"Si signore." I reply

"Good girl" He says. I can feel him smirking against my neck before he begins sucking on it.

I throw my head back practically moaning already.

He undoes his his pants just enough to take his dick out and moves my thong to the side.

"Kiss me." He tells me.

I obey whole heartedly. As soon as my lips touch his I feel his dick being thrust inside me.

"Cole" I moan into his mouth before he bites my chin and kisses me roughly.

I lock my ankles around his back as his hand finds my throat again. He's keeping a slow pace thrusting into me while leaving love bites and kisses up and down my neck.

I moan in his ear but my eyes open when I see a figure enter the room. It's Martina. She stares at us wide eyed in shock. Her eyes meet mine and I hold her gaze.

Cole continues his assault on my body, completely oblivious to the other girl in the room. I fist my hand into his hair on the back of his head so he will stay in place. I should alert him, but I don't want him to stop. Plus, the petty side of me, wants this putana to see Cole choose me.

I drag my eyes away from her and focus on my fiancé. I make eye contact with him and he gives me that amazing smile of his.

"I love you Victoria." He kisses me again.