Getting heated

Elissha's Pov:

This woman I swear was hand crafted to tempt me. She ordered far too many drinks in spite of being around all men. 

Shes unbelievable, I tease her by tracing softly up her thigh. I know she's always been sensitive, but I didn't that would be all it took for her to run away from me. She left to the bathroom around 6 minutes ago.

I want to follow her. I imagine whats going through that naive mind of hers.

Elissha: I think I'm going to use the restroom.

Eli: I got to piss too.

Eli followed me into the woman's restroom, we quickly locked the door behind us before Lillith saw we were there. The genuine fear in her eyes was addicting she looked like prey ready to be hunted.

Lillith: what are you doing... here?

she stutters when she's nervous, how innocent she is.

Elissha: We told you last time. we are not responsible for what happens when you tempt us. 

Eli: Maybe you want to see us to lose our control huh?

I couldn't stand her. that innocent looks in her eye while she shows off all her body in a room of men. 

Lillith: Maybe I wanted to be punished again... I waited a long time to see you again. I'm not a little girl anymore.

She knew exactly what to say. I shoved her into the wall, pinning myself between her legs I could feel how turned on it made this woman to be hurt by me. 

I left bites covering her chest, I could hear every gasp for air when I sank my teeth into her.

I wanted to rail her against that wall. i needed to hear her screams when I forced my dick into her for the first time. I wonder if she still kept her virginity.

Elissha: Babygirl are you a virgin?

Lillith: ...

Elissha: Answer Me. 

I wrap my hand around her throat thighly, answer me.

Lillith: yes... 

Fuck, I can't say I'm not happy to be the first to fuck her, but I can't be gentile enough for her first time. 

Elissha: Get on your knees Babygirl.

She followed my directions desperately. How cute it was to see her look up at my cock when I pulled off my boxers.

Lillith: Its huge!

Elissha: I want you to give me a blowjob. Open your mouth.

god. this woman is trying to kill me. she tried to fit all of me into her mouth... 

Elissha: it's so fucking warm and tight.

I can see Eli jerking off. she's defiantly good with her mouth. I couldn't stand it. 

I backed her against the wall so I could face fuck her, I needed to force myself down her throat.

Elissha: take it all. Fuckkk Babygirl I'm going to cum down your throat.

Lillith: mmm.. 

This woman couldn't do anything but moan, even though I watched the tears stream down her face I couldn't stop I needed to fill her in some way. 

I watched as her eyes rolled as I thrusted hard into her throat. I could tell me and Eli were both close to finishing. 

Elissha: fuckk I'm Cumming. 

I was quick to cover her moth and make her swallow. Eli took this chance to finish on her face while her eyes were shut. We all quickly cleaned up before me and Eli walked out. 

Lillith: Meet me in my room tomorrow night.      

that's the last thing I heard before the door shut.