The inevitable

Lilliths pov:
When I sat in the chair Eli pulled out for me I was nothing but anxious, I didn't know what to do or say if I'm being honest.

Man: my name is misha the boys have told me all about you!

Lillith: I'm pleased to meet you, it feels like it's been forever and I've never even met you!

Misha: I believe you will have a lot to discuss after dinner so I'll try to keep it short, I would like you to become my daughter in law.

I had nothing to say. I was speechless I mean I loved Eli and elissha but that was way to fast I mean do they even feel the same?

I could see the shock on Elissha's face when Misha said those words. This definitely wasn't part of their plans

Misha: I know this is surprising but you would be the most wonderful wife to inherit the family business with one of the boys.

Lillith: I'm sorry I'm a little confused, are the boys even okay with this?

Eli: ....

Misha: they don't have a choice in the matter, it would be an arranged marriage. I need the perfect daughter in law and that's you.

I could hear the sternness in his voice, it almost scared me in a way. I mean I've had the biggest crush on the twins but choosing one to marry? That's a problem.

Author note: Sorry for such a short chapter, the next couple will be very long so I'm keeping this one short