Double trouble

I felt his presence surround me and I was captivated by him.

It was rough and hurt a little but the pain felt every bit perfect with the pleasure I felt

Eli: oh fuck.

His voice sounded more concerned than like he was moaning, I looked around the bathroom through the shower door and there was a man's silhouette outside staring at me against the door.

Eli didn't stop it seemed like it made him enjoy it even more, I was anxious however.

Lillith: hello? Wh-o is there..

I didn't get a moment of hesitation before the shower door opened, Eli grabbed me and pulled me against him so I didn't fall.

Elissha..

I felt my stomach drop a little but what surprised me most was his hard dick in his hand. He was listening to me get fucked by his twin brother!

Eli: Elissha. Why don't you share her with me?

My eyes widened a bit, I know they don't want to share but I can't choose one over the other.

Elissha: Lillith..

He said my name so sweetly but his eyes were dark with lust. His hand wrapped around my face he looked at me with such desperation.

He brought me down until Eli was fucking me doggy style and pressed his tip to my closed lips.

Elissha: open for me.

I opened my mouth with a lot of hesitation. He took the chance to shove it down my throat without being gentle.

I could barely make any noise as they both pumped their dicks inside me, they were using my body for their own pleasure and it drove me insane

Lillith: ahh... mhmm

I watched Elissha through my eyelashes as he  moaned. God everything about this was stimulating.

I started to drop tears from my eyes. I could barely breathe and I'm already about to cum again..

Lillith: mm p- plea se...

I felt Eli slam into hard one more time and he came. He pumped a couple more times shooting hot ropes of cum into me. I came hard for them feeling my body tense. Again.

I was shaking as Elissha jerked his dick off making sure to cover my face in his cum.

I felt dirty and sticky. Now I really need a shower!

 Now I really need a shower!